Random stuff

Amira is an anarchist but is mostly peaceful so as not to upset anyone.

She is the tallest person on the server at around 28ft tall, but she can change size and prefers her normal 5'3". 

She has little concept of feelings and emotions, so when she feels a strong emotion, she doesn't understand why, and she gets upset.

 She eats things that aren't food, like metal or glass.

 Her body temperature is high and because of that she can melt things inside her mouth and stomach

 She is like a robot so when she's tired, she won't realize it until she just passes out.

 Onyx is helping her get more sleep and makes sure she doesn't get hurt.

 During the first L'manburg war she was kept a secret from everyone and was first seen by most of the smp during the fourth explosion of the dying nation.

 She hates the way her face looks no matter what she changes it to, so she lets Onyx help her pick what she looked like after a few failed attempts, and just covers it with a facemask and a bunny mask.

 Her facemask is always on under her bunny mask, and it's tight on her face like Kakashi's mask.

 She was immediately drawn to Phoenix because he had a different personality to that she was used to and was curious about why, so when she found him, she wanted to help him much to his displeasure.

 Since she has no birth gender, she uses all pronouns (she/they the most). She is shy when it comes to people because she hates being called a monster, because she already feels like a monster

 When Onyx picked out what Amira should look like, she misunderstood the assignment and turned into a sheet of metal because it was a 2-d drawing.

 When she is sick Onyx has to wear a hazmat suit because her throw up is like acid and is as potent as nuclear waste. 

She hasn't met most of the smp or doesn't know them well, and in turn doesn't like most new people. 

When she fights, she doesn't have a reason, most of the time she's just there for vibes. 

Amira doesn't understand the appeal of actual food except for cake, she likes sweets and cake. Another thing she likes is smiley fries and dino nuggets and a Capri sun.

 She has a soft spot for Tommy and Tommy views her as someone he can trust, as she was the only one other than dream to visit him in exile. 

She has a high pain tolerance and sometimes doesn't feel wounds even if they bleed. 

Tommy doesn't think of Amira as a sister but a trusted adult because of how she looks, even though she isn't an adult, she looks like one.

 She has a younger mindset than her body, but she knows when to act really mature.

 She was exiled from Las Nevadas by Quakity because of her influence toward Onyx, but he didn't tell anyone why, so people are extremely skeptical of allowing her into their cities like Technoblade after he blew up a nation with Wilbur. 

She supplied Dream the TNT he used to blow up L'manburg the first time because she owed him a favor, he was unaware of her relation to Onyx and others at the time but later used this against her (at the time she was around 10 years old).

 When Dream escaped the prison, he was angry at Onyx for helping Sam and Q so, when he found out what Amira meant to him, he started to manipulate her into doing things that weren't what she would do normally.

 When people found out that Amira was helping Dream, they wanted to kill both and got Dream but as they were about to kill him, he said something that only Amira understood because it was a different language. He had said "if you don't help me, they will die" meaning he would kill the people she convinced him to help her protect (Tommy, Phoenix, Onyx Techno and Phil). 

She can speak several languages including ender, for Ranboo and phoenix, piglen, Spanish, from Q, and she can read and write in the enchantment table alphabet.

 She is a people pleaser and tries to be like everyone else so as not to draw attention to herself.

 She had a good relationship with Q until she let dream get away when she was protecting Onyx and Phoenix from him, she had told him to leave instead of killing him or chasing him, and Quakity thought she was helping him.

 She loved slime-sickle because he was like her in many ways so when Purpled killed him, she went ballistic and hurt Onyx trying to find Purpled.

 Her attention span is short, and she gets distracted easily. Foolish has the best relationship with her out of the Las Navedas crew. They joke about a lot of things, and she helps him build.

 At their first meeting Foolish called her tiny; she in turn grew to her max height and called him tiny.

 XD is intimidated by Amira because he hadn't intended for her to exist, he used Onyx as a means to kill her only for her to find out and hold him until he released Onyx. 

She likes destroying villages with Tubbo because it lets both release built up anger and aggression. She helped Tubbo build his nukes.

 Pyromaniac, she is a pyromaniac. 

When Onyx was possessed by XD, he left something in his mind that caused him to change for the worse. He was less patient with people and wanted to make his own "perfect world" separate from the others and had Amira help him with it.

 Everyone on the smp has a fated end. XD can look at these ends and change them to his likening, Karl managed to find a way to manipulate these ending for what he views as the better of the smp, Amira's ending is undetermined which is why XD wanted her dead.

 Amira has two paths in her life she will either help the smp and keep everyone safe, or she will embrace the voice of the wither in her head and kill everyone. 

She doesn't understand why people don't like her (after her exile) and is really upset when they avoid her. 

She is welcomed in Snowchester, because she has a good relationship with tubbo, and likes to cause chaos with him. She likes to hold things bigger than herself to prove she is strong

This is the dump if the small stuff from google docs so yea I'm done <3