Page 21

I've done it! I settled on an ending! Well I already knew the ending but I didn't know how I was gonna get there.

Anyways 

_______________________________________________

---Meeting---

"So, we're attacking Perfection in three days. I feel like I should let you guys know the plan" Amira walked into the room with Tommy holding a map and some markers "First, Team 1; Techno, Phil, Foolish, Quackity, and myself, will enter through the main gate. We'll be heading to the throne room where Onyx should be." Amira had drawn some lines on the map marking the course they would be taking

"And while you guys are moving there, you'll be effectively distracting Onyx for Team 2; Eret, Niki, and I, will move in and plant or move TNT around as a contingency plan" Tommy continued what Amira was saying and marked several locations on the map "We'll be placing the TNT in the places I've circled. After we finish placing the TNT, we'll meet up with y'all in the throne room with and I'll be holding the detonator ready to set it off if anything happens."

"Yup, but by the time they get there we should have Onyx handled. If we don't, we'll continue to fight until we win or things get out of hand, and if things get out of hand Tommy has the fix-it switch." Amira and Tommy had planned all of this the day before and worked out several other plans that could break off the main one. "Tommy, I know I don't need to, but it would put some people at ease, please don't push the button until Techno, Phil and myself all agree to, alright" She had noticed the tense faces when she mentioned who would hold the switch and wanted to make sure everyone knew Tommy was going to hold it and that isn't changing.

"Got it, wait for the anarchist's permission to blow shit up" Tommy joked a bit, but he meant every word he said. Amira smiled and looked back at the rest of the group "Any questions?" She waited and saw two hands go up, one was Quackity the other Foolish

"Foolish then Q" Amira looked over to Foolish signaling him to ask his question

"Why are we walking in the most obvious direction? Why not come from above or behind?" He asked the same question Tommy did. "Because if we go in from the back or above no one will be able to cover Team 2. It would be a suicide mission for them." Amira then looked at Q "and your question"

"What are we going to do Onyx when we get there?"

It was a simple question, that had a simple answer, the right answer would be to say they were going to kill him, but the truthful answer was a bit more complicated because she didn't know "It all depends on how Onyx responds to us being there, we only hurt him, if necessary, same with killing" Q nodded, expecting this answer from her. He agreed with her in not killing him unless necessary, after all that was his employee. "If no one else has any questions you all can go, we need to prepare" Amira dismissed the meeting and left for her home promising to come back this time. 

___________________________________________

I'm distracting myself with things. The newest thing is Marble Hornets, and that shit is scary. Like I know it's an arg type thing but it's still scary. Really well made too.

Should catch up on the Kane Pixels stuff soon too-

Anyways enjoy this chapter and my offer still stands, if you need any help just ask

Stay safe and know you're loved