Page 3

______________________________________________

---I saw him today, he apologized. I don't know why; he doesn't apologize unless it benefits him. I know he wants Onyx with his crew, but he wouldn't need me for that since Onyx is already loyal to him. Hell, I've already told him I don't want to take Onyx from the group, but he doesn't listen.

He was nice though, he helped me make potions. I needed help as well, I had planned on Tommy helping me but when he asked me, I just let him. He talked about Slime a lot. I can tell he misses him. I want to find a way to help him get Slime back, but I don't know how.

Wilbur also apologized to me today. I don't want to be rude, but I don't want his apology. I want him to apologize to Tommy. He needs it the most. I don't care about Wilbur, or what he did. He doesn't mean much to me, he means the most to Tommy. He knows he needs to apologize to Tommy but won't because he can't break his already fragile ego.

I visited Foolish as well, he was happy I did. I needed a repair on my mask, and he helped me fix it. There is a lot I needed to do but I couldn't help but stay a bit longer, I enjoyed the visit while it lasted. I hope I'll be welcome again.

Dream saw my treasure room, so I need to re-hide it. He's like Tommy, a fucking racoon. He took some of my gapples, and tried to get my Netherite. I had to chase him off. He should really go ho-... oh yea he's homeless. Technoblade always says he is, so it must be true. ---

As the little person hid the book, she thought about where to hide her treasures. She had decided to make space in the rafters of her house. It was already rather empty, so it was perfect.

As he finished moving the armor, ores, and potions he took a step back to see his handy work, "not bad" he breathed as he set down his Ender-chest. This was going to work; it was all right.

She could relax for the first time in a long time. She was struggling with recalling the day that had just passed. They were glad they had thought to write as soon as possible, otherwise they would have no recollection of what had happened.

______________________________________________

It is 6:20 in the morning, I have no idea if the grammar on this is right I only worked of the spelling

I haven't gone to sleep and decided that this was a good idea so here

--words 449--