Page 7

I got sick, so I'm sorry if my spelling or grammar is shit, I can't be bothered to fix it right now.

_____________________________________________________

---I need to move location. I miss Onyx. I need help. What do I do? I need to remember, like I did with my dream, but I don't know how. How did I do it I was resting and then I saw an old event.

I have to go now; I need to pack. Onyx wasn't supposed to do that. He was supposed to have stayed with me, forever and ever.

He hates me... he hates me... he hates me... he hates me...he hates.... I'm a monster... I'm a monster... I'm a monster... I know it's true. Why can't I be human enough? I don't understand why I can't just act like everyone else.... ---

As the panicked Amira ran around the room moving things, she thought back to her best friend. Oh, how she missed him, but she couldn't think about him right now. She had to go. She grabbed her horse Malum and moved him closer to her house. She only needed her armor, treasures, and potions. He could worry about food and resources later.

He put on his armor and sheathed his axe, then dumped the spares in his ender-chest. When he finished packing the necessities he went around and collected the things that mattered to him, a few photos, some jewelry, his old mask, and some books.

As she finished filling the chest, she looked around her house. She had always moved around, so she wasn't too fazed, but she would miss this place. She walked outside after collecting her chest and mounted Malum (p.s google translate from Latin to English). She took out her bow and fired, setting off the TNT that she had spread around the area.

As her home exploded, she thought about where she would go, and decided to go due west and try and find somewhere she liked...

She found two mountains right across from each other, a small plateau sandwiched in the middle. It was beautiful. She set up a few chests and started a small house. After she finished, she pulled out her little book wanting to write her thoughts about the day down 

--I think I'm going to stay here. It's not too far from the cities but enough to make sure no one snoops were they shouldn't. I'm glad I moved when I did. I checked my old location and Onyx was there with a few others. They either heard the explosion and wanted to check it out or were there for me.

With that aside, I now have the start of a house. I found a nice cliff and liked the view from the top. I think I'm going to make a small cabin on the top with tunnels into the mountains around for the other stuff I need.

I don't like people knowing where I am, so this is good. There is a lush cave nearby so I might explore that a bit, but I don't have much to do except for build my new house. ---

As Amira set down her book and quill, she got up and looked out over the cliff edge. The sun was setting casting a beautiful golden rose light over the land. She liked the quietness of the valley before her and was excited even to be here.

She knew her emotions for once in her life, she knew how she felt. She felt anticipation, excitement, and sadness. She was ready to fulfil her plan to free Onyx, and to protect the ones she cared for.

She knew that nobody would help with this part of the plan but wanted to at least try, try, and get her best friend back. Even if it's just for a day. She then laid inside of the small hut she had built earlier, just as temporary shelter, and closed her eyes, tired from the work they had done. She relaxed, in a world of his own, comfortable with the silence that had overtaken the hut.

⍀⟒⋔⟒⋔⏚⟒⍀, ⏃⋔⟟⍀⏃, ⍀⟒⋔⟒⋔⏚⟒⍀...

_____________________________________________________

I think I started a cult.

I'm not elaborating any further.

--696 words--

haha 696...