Page 8

_______________________________________________

Amira drifted off to sleep, the feeling of her whole-body relaxing was strange to her, but she let it happen.

{The fish swam around the small pond outside the hut she was in. She couldn't go outside, it was snowy. She sat next to the window and watched the snow fall. Then a loud thunk against the window, her greenette friend popped into view.

"Why don't you just wear some boots and a coat then you can come with me" ... "okay give me a second" Amira took the advice of her friend, she wanted to see the snow and to be with Onyx. She grabbed an old coat, a pair of tall boots, and a small hat. After putting the warm clothes on she walked outside only to be hit in the back by a snowball.

She turned to see Onyx laughing his ass off. So, she in turn walked over and picked him up. He started to panic as she walked over to the fishpond. Knowing what she was going to do he flipped himself off her shoulder and pushed her in. When she didn't swim back up, he panicked and almost jumped in but saw that she was fine. If you consider someone standing at the bottom of a pond and breathing normally fine.

He stood there for a moment, rethinking his life choices. On one hand, he could do the normal thing, get help probably panicking whoever he got, or he could do the Onyx thing, and see how far he could go with her newfound ability. He decided on the latter...

They had made their way to the nether and found a suitable lava pool. Just as Onyx explained his plan and Amira was about to jump, a hand grabbed her coat. She was led back to the cabin by Phil and when they arrived, she started to struggle to move.

She slowly stopped being able to move her body. It was like she was freezing but without the cold. Onyx looked at his friend in hopes she would help him get out of this situation, and a flash of panic went across his face. He pushed past the older to help his friend, whose body was changing color from her warm coppery skin to a dingy, dirty green.

Amira's vision swirled, the world around her spun and began to go black. She couldn't feel anything, she couldn't see anything, and she could barely hear anything. She was starting to panic. The silence so loud, she didn't want to go... not yet... not now. She didn't understand what was going on, but the thought of leaving her Onyx made her panic more. A cold feeling surrounded her and then nothing, no sound, no movement, just darkness.}

Amira bolted upright and was shaking as she grabbed her book. Writing the terrifying dream, she didn't ever recall happening, but she doesn't remember most things that happened so this is her most reliable source of her own history. She had to find her own truth, what made Amira, Amira and she would stop at nothing to get the answers she so desperately needed. 

_______________________________________________

I'm a fucking idiot and forgot this came before the next one so Imma just switch them around and act like nothing happened.