Page 11

TW: Arson, debating suicided implied, angst.

hahaha this was fun :'D

______________________________________________________________

Amira dismounted from Malum and walked over to the rickety old ladder from her younger years. She didn't bother to climb down, taking a running start and jumping down.

She landed on the soft moss that now reached up the mountain. "Has it really been this long?" she looked at the overgrowth that had grown to half her height.

She walked for hours, finding all the places of her dreams, seeing the memories of the two, she knew they had been there. She was somewhere she could belong, alone and free from the responsibilities that came with the rest of the world. She loved it there. She wanted to stay there; she didn't want to go back to the hell that she lived in the place where war, manipulation, and death were commonplace...

She stood by Malum, overlooking the valley she had climbed out of. She grabbed her bow from the bag on her horse and fired off three arrows, setting the forest ablaze...

"IF I CAN'T STAY, THEN NO ONE SHALL SEE THE BEAUTY YOU HAVE TO OFFER..."

"DO YOU HEAR ME; I WILL BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND!"

"I'LL DESTROY IT ALL, YOU ARE NO GOD TO ME, NOT ANYMORE!"

She yelled above the burning valley. Her tears falling to the ground, the wind stung against her eyes, the smoke funneling into the caves, falling branches igniting the cave. Seeing fire made a smile tweak up the sides of her mouth even though she was so sad, so angry, so confused...

Amira fell to her knees, "I WILL KILL YOU BEFORE I QUIT, I'LL GET HIM BACK, YOU KNOW IT TOO" she kept crying, cursing everything, her mind, Onyx, and the so-called God XD. She stayed on the ground for a while, she had just burned the place she had felt the best at.

She had destroyed part of herself and could never get it back. She hated herself so much at that moment. She forced herself up and walked over to the cliff staring down at the tempting flames...

She was halfway home, on the verge of tears the whole time. She subconsciously went to Techno's, not thinking about what she was doing. Forgetting that she was gone without warning or communicating with anyone. As she arrived, she looked for a good place to tie-off Malum.

She walked up the steps and into the house before realizing that she no longer lived there. She turned to leave but was cornered by Techno's polar bear. She tried to push past him, but he had already gotten comfortable... on top of Amira.

"DAMNIT, GET OFF ME YOU DAMN BEAR!"

"What the hell's with the noise-... Amira?"

"Um, hey Techno..."

_____________________________________________________________ 

HeHehehehejsvosijgisujalmSC

this,

this fucking chapter-

it was so difficult to find what route I wanted to follow for this one, at first I was going to make it really fluffy and happy. y'know with Amira slowly getting her memories back, but then this came to my mind so...

dEaL wItH iT (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

--509 words--