04 | Nightmare

The next day happened with just a snap of a finger. Y/n is on her classroom, sitting while pouting as she try to solve the equation that is sent to them. Sanzu is on her side, writing the things that's been saying by the teacher.

"And that's for today, the equation is an assignment so make sure to answer it." The professor said happily as he bid the class goodbye.

It's not the end of class yet, and y/n is so eager to get out of thier class. Why? Because some boys are staring at her non-stop. She saw them peeking from behind, and it paranoid her. Good thing Sanzu is there, always there to save her.

It's like he knew what's happening even though y/n didn't said anything to him. "Y/n are you sure you'll be fine meeting your friends in Roppongi?" Sanzu asked, the two of them are walking up to the second floor where the second years are. "Yeah, I am don't worry" this is her nth time saying it; reassuring the boy that she'll be alright.

The two of them heard two arguing shouts, one of them is rather familiar to the light purple haired girl. "Oh, no.... He lost it" she mumbled out seeing the crowd of people in the way.

She try to swift through the crowds of people, wanting to see who it was that's fighting. "Hassan, lift" she instructed as she motioned for the boy to lift her up.

Sanzu did as told, looking away to not see her big *ᶜᵒᵘᵍʰ* melons. "Nii!" Y/n shouted as she motion for Sanzu to put her down. When she's on her feet, the crowd of people make way as she rushed to her brother who's literally beating up somebody, two boys are holding him down but he didn't budge.

Y/n hold her brother down as Sanzu hold the other boy by his arms. "You bitch! Why the fuck are you peeking over the girl's bathroom you perv!" Takashi shouted in a pit of rage as his blood boil.

Sanzu clench the man's arms, making the man tched in pain as he try to break free from Sanzu's arms. "Let me go you stupid first year!" The boy that's Sanzu's holding shouted at him as he attempt to break free.

One teacher came to the commotion that's happening, instructing for the two boys to go to the principal's office. Takashi tched and went to the principal's office like as told, the other boy going after.

Takashi is suspended for 2 weeks for beating up a person while the other student is suspended over a month. Y/n is so disappointed at her brother, she literally keep on pouting till they got home. Takashi sighed heavily, his mind is having a frenzy right now.

"Aren't you going to Roppongi?" Takashi asked the girl who nodded with a pout. "Yes! I am"

"Then go" Takashi sighed again, y/n grabbed her school bag and walked out the apartment. Walking to the bus station. "Why didn't I just change clothes?" She asked herself she she's 8 meters away from her apartment. To lazy to go back, y/n just sighed and keep going til she reach the bus stop.

She waited for the bus to arrived, fiddling with her fingertips as she hummed a soft melody to a song. Not realizing nor noticing a figure silently observing her, from a far distance.

When the bus arrived, she walked inside of it. Having the only seat near the window is all is left for her to take a seat. She sat down on the empty seat, a man around the age of his 30s is sitting beside her. Her not minding about it she plugged in her headset to her ears as she lean to the window.

Moment have passed, y/n got out of the bus. Seeing the train station of Shibuya. Going there was a hassle, there's a lot of people is walking and rushing left to right.

Going to the last train, making it just in time make y/n smiled to herself. "Hmmm? What time is it?" She asked herself, checking the time on her phone.

"Urgh... Why didn't I just change earlier?" She asked in a low voice, pouting at her stupidity. Then the train got more and more crowded as the time goes by before it even leaved the station. Y/n is squished to the wall of the train, someone is pushing her more to it.

Lifting her head, she saw a boy around the age of 19 is leaning over her; having that creepy smile on his face. He slowly snake his hands to her, non of the other passengers can see because of the crowd. Y/n shaked in fear and tried to call out for help but the boy put his hand over her mouth, leaning his head to her ear.

"If you scream, I'll cut your—" he didn't even get the chance to even finish his statement when a sudden pain rushed through his throat.

Blood splattered all around, y/n fall to her butt; sliding her back to the wall of the train as a terrified look is plastered on her face—blood splattered on her face. She creamed in terror as the other passenger did also what she did, they all rushed over to call the hospital and to stop the train in a nearest station. Y/n slowly loosing her conscious.

Waking up from the sudden nightmare, y/n sighed in relief seeing herself in the train; not a lot of people is in the train with her—maybe around 20 people is on board.

The train slowed down as the contractor announced the arriving of the train to Roppongi train station.

Walking out of the train isn't that hard, since there's not much of a people on the station. As y/n walked out the station doors, she can't help but wonder of what have she dreamt about.

It's creepy yet strange. "What was that dream about?" She asked herself, her pinkish lavender eyes scanning the streets.

"Well, whatever. I'll forget about it later, I have something to do here. Aka meet my friends!" She shouted over her head, she wanna said it out loud but she thinks that everyone might've think of her as negative and she doesn't want that.

"Sigh… I hope I could just fly to Aji's apartment then my anxiety won't be this alerted and overwhelmed." She mumbled out to herself as she takes a bus go het to the street where Aji's apartment is.

𓉘𐃇☁⸺☀𐃘𓉝 𝘼𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝘼𝙟𝙞: a girl around the same age of y/n. A girl with a bubbly persona. A very kind and helpful person but sometimes cold to the person she most at hate.
                                        𓉘𐃇☁⸺☀𐃘𓉝

𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗