26 | Hangout

Takashi stand up and pat Sanzu's shoulder smiling at him as Sanzu look up. "Keep on protecting my sister, Sanzu. She's into you quite lately" Sanzu nods before Takashi walked to the hallway where lead to the rooms, halting to say another word to Sanzu.

"Don't go home, stay here and sleep. You can sleep right beside y/n's room" he told the boy before continuing to walked to the door of his room.

Sanzu didn't have a chance to refuse, instead of refusing he went to y/n's room and check if she's having a fever and such. He sighed when she don't have one.

Y/n shifted and grabbed his hand that's on top of her forehead and dragged his hand to her side. Sanzu keep his balance from his other hand and sighed.

"Hassan, Don't go.....I need you" the girl talked in her sleep.  Sanzu's eyes softened before he defeatedly sighed. "Y/n let my hand go" he mumbled "Noo" the girl whined and keep hugging his hand.

Sanzu sighed and fall to his knees in front of the bed, laying his head to the bed and closed his eyes. Y/n turned around and saw him laying his head while she hold his hand, she smiled and caressed his head making Sanzu look at her. Y/n pushed his head back to the bed gently and continue to caressed his hair.

"Y/n if I may asked, How did you got your first kiss and who got it?" Sanzu asked, making y/n silent a bit she was awake for sure, but she refused to tell him.

Sanzu waited till the girl fall asleep, "I'll asked you some other time" he peck a kiss on her lips before licking his lips and kiss her forehead before he kneeled down again.

"I love you, Y/n. More than you know"

He whispered before falling asleep with his head on the bed.

☁✎෴

"How was the visit, Rindou" Ran asked the boy when Rindou got home. Rindou walked passed his brother and walked towards the kitchen, Ran sighing as he followed him.

"Good I guess...but someone saw me but not my face" "Oh? Safe" Ran said earning a stern expression from his brother.

"Brother....I uhm— I'm scared seeing y/n with another boy..." Rindou stated as he sat down on the dining chair. "That's part of being in love" Ran shrugged. "How do you know? Have your ever fall in love?" Rindou asked, raising a brow.

"I do, but I let her go to be with someone else who's more worthy of her" Ran sighed, remembering the memory he fall in love with a girl.

"Who?" Rindou asked in an interested tone. Ran laughed and shake his head. "Not telling" he let out his tongue at his brother who pouted with a sigh.

"Who?" Rindou repeat what he asked him, Ran only shaking his head. "Just eat the food that's on the fridge. I'm going to sleep" Ran turned to walked towards the stairs, Rindou sighing as he nods and stand up.

"I'm not even hungry" he mumbled to himself, deciding that he's not eating. Before he could even turned to a corner, he was shock when his brother suddenly pop out of nowhere, startling him.

"Eat" jumping from the sudden voice, Rindou pressed his hand over his heart as he glared at his brother. "Don't just fucking startle me, bitch!" Ran giggle.

"Oh and by the way, little bro. Be sure to act nice tomorrow since you and y/n with her 'friend' will hang, right?" Rindou only nodded sighing.

"Of course, Ran-nii. I'm well prepared and I can't let her know that I've been stealing stuff from her but I wonder...If that boy is like me?" Ran raised a brow and got behind of his brother before saying "Come in now, if you don't wanna eat then try getting some sleep" Ran pushed his brother up to the stairs.