45 | Back to Japan

It's been a month since the accident. Everything is going as normal as it used to be. Being in Los Angeles isn't so bad after all. Y/n is in the living room, talking with her aunt about something when she suddenly have the urge to puke.

She stand up and hurriedly went to the bathroom causing her aunt to follow her in sure of her safety. Shocked, her aunt put a hand over her mouth as y/n stood up and faced her with a disappointment on her face. She's disappointed at herself.

"Are you...... pregnant?" Her aunt asked the girl who gulped and nodded slowly. "For how long?" "I don't know" holding her hand, Y/n looked at her Aunt who insisted of taking her to the hospital for reassurance.

Nodding, the girl went along. At the hospital, the doctor examine her belly, monitoring it to see if how long she has been pregnant. "Congratulations, you're 1 month and a week pregnant" y/n give a small smile. The doctor left after bidding goodbye to her. Y/n's Aunt hold her hand. "Keep it okay?" Y/n nodded.

"I promise to take good care of them, Aunt" her aunt smiled. The door opened causing y/n to looked at the door only to see Naoto. "Nao" y/n called shocked. Naoto went to her.

"I heard what's the news" he said, standing by the bed. Hinata, his sister came inside the room as well causing y/n to look at her. "Sorry for the sudden visit." Hinata apologize. "You're pregnant" Naoto lowly stated as y/n looked at him, before looking at her belly, touching it. "Yeah, I am" she smiled.

"But-why are you guys here?" Hinata looked at her brother who's looking down. "Uhm- just came because of my scholarship. Not only me though, Takemichi came along with Naoto" y/n nodded.

"Aunt, hina. Can I talk to Naoto for a while?"
"Of course, honey" smiling, her aunt left with hina. Naoto sighed and sat down on the chair where y/n's aunt is sitting a while ago.

"Naoto, look" y/n started. "I know this favor is not your responsibility but can you look after my child once she/him is born?" Naoto looked at the girl. "I would love to take care of this family, i know we've only been in a relationship for a month and just found out about this. But- as long as I'm living, I'll take care of you and our child" y/n chuckled.

"They're not ours" she sadly stated. Naoto put his hand on hers, smiling at her in reassurance. "They're ours." Y/n give a small smile. "Thank you, Naoto"

---

Cut to 14 years later. Y/n is holding a contract of a new movie which she leads. The company took her back to Japan for the shoot which lead to Naoto and thier children, Rintarō and Ryu to come with her.