24 | My sister

"What do you mean by urges? You have that type of things?" The girl asked in curiosity but Sanzu didn't gave a straight answer. "All of us do" the girl confusedly look at Sanzu, shaking her head as she cling herself to him.

"What is that kind of urges!? Is it bad, evil or nice?" She asked, Sanzu rolled his eyes as he keep a no to a little bit nothing kind of answer to her questions. Until they reach the school gates. Y/n pouted and sighed out loud as she sat on her seat.

"Oh! And lately, Hassan, I've been losing a lot of things at home" she told the boy beside her. Sanzu only nods, knowing that he's one of those who grabbed some things from her, but he's also thinking about the night that he have a night over at the girl's house and found something strange and told Takashi about it.

He's wondering, if there's another person he's going to crashed. "And yesterday night, I mean last night, I felt that someone is staring at me... It was terrifying!" Y/n explained making Sanzu look at her.

"That's okay, I'll just visit you from time to time to keep you safe and last night, asked your brother if he felt something weird, I told him about what happened when I was sleeping over at your apartment" he suggested to the girl.

Y/n nods and throw herself to hugged the boy, taking a glimpse of a black hooded man by the gates of the school. "Y/n?" Sanzu asked when he saw how the girl frozed and trembled.

"He's back" she told Sanzu, hugging him for dear life. "Who?" Sanzu asked.

"He's back, the hooded man, he's back" y/n's voice break indicating that she's crying. 'I thought I killed that man already, but how?' Sanzu asked himself over his mind as he heard y/n's little sobs.

Sanzu put his hand on her back, protecting her as he comfort her to be calm down. 'Whoever that shit is, I'll kill 𝘩𝘪𝘮' Sanzu look down on the girl who's clenching his uniform, crying.

"It's okay, y/n... I'll talk to your brother and I'll keep you safe" "Hassan, thank you" she smiled as she look up at Sanzu, eyes are red and stained with tears as she let go of the hug.

Clenching her skirt as she sat on her seat, looking down as her mind frizzled with thoughts. 'Calm down, calm down' she told herself in a whisper. Sanzu look at the girl and snake his hand over to her head, pulling her to his chest as he put his hand over to her eye.

"It's fine, now....I'll keep you safe" he whispered to her, before he let go of her and let her be with her thoughts. Sanzu open a book as the room slowly grow crowded with every time a student came and greet them.

Y/n smiled and greeted them back as Sanzu glance at the girl. 'I make sure you'll be out of harm' he thought before looking down the window, and saw no one on sight only students and a girl with black-purple haired girl came into his sight.

He felt something on thag new girl, something dangerous, he gulped and shake the feeling off. Sanzu sighed and averted his eyes back to the book, wanting to drown himself to it.

"Okay, students!" The teacher that's in front shouted to get the students's attention, Sanzu look at the teacher before the door open and the same girl he saw at the gates revealed herself in front of the students.

"Okay, uhm... Ms. Ashima"

The black-purple haired girl nods and bowed a bit. "I'm Ashima Ayu it's a pleasure to meet you" she keep a straight face that's turned into a smile when she saw the light purple haired girl.

Y/n shivers under her smile as she gulped. Ashima was instructed to sat down in a farther side on the right, Y/n's right.

Y/n felt overwhelmed with every seconds lasting and Sanzu can sense it. He gritted his teeth as he keep his eyes in front, but mind is wondering off to the black-purple haired girl.