21 | Goldfish

After leaving the two Haitanis, y/n walked around the area where games are placed on the stands of the tents that's surrounding with glimmering lights.

As she walked around, she walked passed by a tents that has goldfish catcher game. She walked to the tent, remembering her sisters.
'They were begging Nii about adopting a pet, goldfishes aren't harmful so this wouldn't be such a trouble' Y/n thought as she open her wallet to play the game.

There's some kids around the game, it's actually pleasing to see them smiling Ang having fun. Now when you look at it, Luna and Mana are with Yuzuha giving her a lot of time to talk around with the two Haitanis who's busy with thier Gang at the time.

"Here you go miss" the vendor smiled as she smiled back, received the net and started playing. She could hear the laughs of the other children that's with her, and it made her smile.

Before she could get a goldfish, the fish jumped away from the net making her pout.

☁✎෴

On the other hand, Izana frowned while searching the area for the light purple haired girl but to no avail. "Where is she?" He asked himself with a hint of irritation on his voice. He turned to a corner and his eyes catch the girl's light purple hair making him smile seeing her happily playing the game she pick.

He walked over to the girl and look down, facing her back as he said "We meet again, my queen" y/n frozed hearing the boy's voice. She turned her head over her shoulder and blinked seeing the boy from earlier not looking at her with a smile on his face.

She stand up with an awkward posture. "Uhmm...Why are you here, Mr?" Y/n asked with a nervous voice. Izana chuckled and smiled. "Come, let's play another game" he spoke before carrying her. Y/n punch his chest but the boy is too strong.

Y/n keep up her actions before she saw Rindou and Ran in a distance. "Rin!" She called before kicking the boy on his leg and run to Rindou, hugging him in pure terror.

"Tch... Queen you have such a great kick" Izana stated before walking towards his gang members. "Are you and Haitani, have some sort of connection?" He asked, pointing at Rindou. Y/n look at him as she buried her nails on Rindou's Gang jacket, begging him to not leave her.

"She's uhmm..... My girlfriend" Rindou lied as he snake his hand on the back of the girl's head. Ran nearly chocked on his own saliva hearing Rindou's words. He put his hand over his mouth as he look back and forth at the two boys. "She is? Then why are you leaving her all alone?" Izana asked again, all eyes are now on Rindou, finding some sort of an answer from his reaction.

Rindou have invisible blush on his face as he spoke on a cold tone "I didn't leave her in the fort place, She's waiting for his brother and me" he spoke up. Y/n nods, agreeing with his lie. "I don't think so, if the two of you are lovers prove it." Izana childishly cross his arms in front of his chest, waiting for thier answer.

"I'm sorry, Rin"  y/n whispered as she apologize, before grabbing the collar of Rindou's jacket and press her lips on his. Shock Rindou's eyes widened till the girl let go of the kiss with redness on her face. Rindou have a dreamy smile as Ran put his hand over his mouth, hiding the smile he have on his face.

Kakucho shakes his head, sighing afterwards as he speak what's on his mind. "Now, Boss. You see them kissed are you satisfied that she's with someone else already? We're still going somewhere" Izana pouted as he look at Kakucho.

"But I want all the taiyaki that's on the displays!" The tanned boy pouted as he turned around. The others sweat dropped as y/n thought 'He kind of reminds me of Mikey-kun' she thought as the image of the blonde came on top of her head.