30 | Feelings

After the talk with the psychic, Takashi sighed as he lied on the sofa. "Nii? What do I need to do?" Y/n asked, she was shaking a bit and Takashi knew it.

Takashi stand up and hugged his sister. "It's fine, sis. I'm here. You're safe" he rub the back of her head, kissing her head before letting go of the hug. "I promise" he smiled.

☁✎﹏

'I'll kill him' Sanzu thought as he lied on his bed. A knock suddenly echoed throughout his room making him sat up. "I'll open the door just wait!" He shouted to the person who's knocking the door and he tched before standing up to open the door.

Sanzu sighed seeing Senju holding the Snowglobe in her hands. "Thank yo—" Sanzu grabbed her hand and put a necklace on her hand.

Senju open her hand and smiled. "I found that on a sho—" Sanzu looked down on his sister who gave him a hug big. "Thank you, Haru-nii" Senju muttered. The Snowglobe was still on her hand.

"Sen, let go. I still need to buy something" Sanzu stated. Senju let go and nod. "Wanna go to the convenience store tomorrow?" Sanzu asked making Senju nod.

"I loved that" she smiled. Sanzu nodded before patting her head and bid goodbye to her after getting his wallet, soon after leaving the home.

Senju put on the necklace and smiled to her reflection before Takeomi's reflection came into her view. "Who gave you that necklace?" He asked, aprroaching the pinkish haired girl.

Senju shake her head, hiding the necklace from under her shirt. "Nothing..... I gave this to myself" she answered. "Was it Sanzu? I thought the two of you aren't in good terms" Senju sighed and turned around, facing her brother who's raising a brow at her.

"Me and him are good now" Takeomi only nods before sighing heavily. "It's already 7 go and sleep" Senju pouted as she made her way up her room.

Takeomi walked towards his room, "Good for you then" he muttered.

☁✎﹏

On Sanzu's side. He was walking around the streets of Shibuya without a thought in mind. After seeing the record, his mind blanked like there's someone controlling him.

He went to a shop and bought things like, Duct tape, a bag of black garbage bag, rope, gloves, wipes, and a Saw—a huge Saw.

Sanzu sighed before checking it. A person glance at what he was buying and completely suspect him about something.

After buying the 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧, instead of going home he went to his apartment. He have a apartment since he's barely home when Takeomi is at the house.

He sighed and put the items under his bed, he grabbed his phone and sighed, seeing y/n laying on the floor of her room. A habit of hers when she's thinking deeply, beside her was the stuffed animal that he gave her that has a transmitter inside of it.

| "I wish— wait, why did Hassan have that blush on his face when I asked him to go to the aquarium with me?" |

Sanzu heard y/n's voice through his phone as she said those words.

| "Hmm....maybe I'm just imagining it" | Sanzu smiled seeing how cutely the girl roll around the floor.

| "Ahh.... I hat you, Hassan!!!" Sanzu flinched. "I hate you" the door open on y/n's room, there can see Takashi looking at his sister like she's going crazy. |

Sanzu keep his vision clear as he stare at the screen of his phone. 'Does she really hate me?' he asked himself before Takashi's voice was heard from his phone.