22 | Comfort

Rindou sighed as he smiled bitterly, looking up at the building where the floor of the girl is. Sighing in total defeat.

"Are you giving up, just like that?" Ran's voiced out with a raised brow, Rindou look at his brother with a shake of the head. "No, of course not.... I'm just giving them time to see each other for the last time" he spoke and walked passed him, walking to the car before opening the door and got inside.

Ran sighed and followed suit, walking to the driver's seat and open the door, checking his brother on the mirror that's inside the car and sighed. 'I hope things end up...great' he thought out before staring the engine.

The whole ride is quiet, not even a glance nor a word came across them as they let the air-conditioning thickened at how tensed the atmosphere on the car is. "Rin, calm down" Ran spoked up, turning on the music.

Rindou sighed and wondered if the girl is doing fine with the boy that's with her. He knew that the boy is from Toman, and that made his blood boiled for a couple of minutes before he snapped out of his raging mind when Ran's voice echoed through the car with his singing.

"Bro, stop singing I'm planning here" Rindou grumbled out which Ran returned with a giggle.

☁✎෴

"So, tell me what's your problem?" Y/n asked as she let go of the hug, Sanzu sighed and hold her hand. "Just family business" he sighed out.

Y/n frowned as thought swirm in her mind. "Did you and Senju-san fight?" She asked as she tilted her head. Sanzu shakes his head, telling her that's nothing to do with his family problems, making the girl more confused.

"Was it Takeomi-nii??" Y/n asked again, Sanzu freezed up a little, y/n nods in understanding, knowing that it was Sanzu's older brother again.

"It'll be fine, Hassan. Just cry on my shoulder if you need it, it's likely for siblings to fight, me and Nii is like that when I do something stupid or him doing something that made me worried. But, I know he love you, he just doesn't show it" y/n averted her eyes to met Sanzu's eyes, staring at them as she read him more.

"And I know, that you love him....so, Hassan. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm that fluffy pillow that's going to suffer all your sorrows, with you, at night. That's what I am, alright?" The girl hugged him again, rubbing the bottom half of his back.

"And besides, you've been a comfort to me" she added, Sanzu lift up his eyesight, feeling some tears wanting to escape. Sanzu lift up his arm to his face and hide the tears that's slowly passing his eyes. He silently cried on that position, good thing it's around nearly 10 and nearly everybody is on each apartment.

Y/n smiled as she keep on hugging him, rubbing his back as she comfort him with words. After 10 minutes, Sanzu calmed down a bit.

"Since when, did you know how to comfort people?" He asked the girl, the two of them are on the first floor of the building, the girl buying two cans of drinkable liquids on a vending machine.

Y/n stand up from her crouching state, two hands are occupied with the cans. She smiled up at Sanzu and gave him one of the cans which Sanzu gladly accepted. "About your question, Now that there's two people that's sad, I just can't let myself be a slow-poke. I mean, in problems I'm always at the bottom and now even now how to comfort people. And I wanna change that" the girl smile.

"Or do you just, thought that you need to grow up a little?" Sanzu asked, looking at her as he drink his can of soda. Y/n didn't utter a world, which only leads him to her indirect answer.

"So I was right?" Sanzu asked again, but this time y/n nods her head. Sanzu sighed with a smile forming on his face. "Thank you for the effort, y/n. It's really the best" he smiled.