25 | Dream

Sanzu's eyes widened when he heard his name being called by the girl. The girl, that id known to be Ayu turned her head to the window and saw no one peeking on it. She smiled and laughed.

"Sanzu-sama! Come on out!" She giggled and used some sort of magic to get Sanzu into a maze of the forest. Sanzu sighed and lift his hands up in defeat as he turned to look at the girl in front of him.

"You're a real deal, ey? I didn't even know that I'll encounter someone as evil as me" he smirked. "Well" the girl shyly fiddled with her fingers as she blushed, Sanzu holding that fake face of his.

"I just can't bare seeing you with someone else, Sanzu-sama....but can you still recognize me?" The girl look at him. Sanzu put down his hands and sighed. "Who are you even?" He asked, this made the girl knitted her brows.

"It's me, Yuu! With this body but I am her" Sanzu laughed. "You? Yuu? Hahaha don't make me laugh.... It's really funny" Sanzu's eyes become stern as he smiled crazily. A gust of wind blows in front of Ayu as her eyes widened.

"For you to think.... You're that bitch, even if you are... I'll dragged you back in hell...." Sanzu giggled. "Pftt—" Sanzu tilted his head, eyes watching as the girl chuckled a bit. "You look so hot being so serious!" She obsessively exclaimed as she walked towards him.

In just a second, she was now on top of Sanzu, Sanzu didn't even realize that he was laying on the ground with thay girl topping him.

His vision blurred out as he saw the image of the light purple haired girl topping him. Ayu kissed him as she dragged her hand somewhere on his bottom.

A saliva connects them after the long kiss, Ayu smirked in victory seeing how lustful the boy below him. Instead of being on top, Sanzu switch thier position and got on top of her. "Let's take this somewhere, okay?" He asked in a lustful way as he stand up and pick her up, walking towards the house.

"So that's your desire, to be with her.....after this.... You're seeing her in me and me in her" the girl talked within a whisper. Sanzu can't even help himself anymore.

He throw the girl on the sofa and took of his hoodie and his pants leaving him in only his boxers. The girl giggled while staring at his thing.

"My eyes are up here" the boy said as he lift her  chin to meet his eyes. He's topping her as she snake her hands on his neck, leaving soft kisses on his lips.

"𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯!" Sanzu snapped out of everything and stand up, looking down at himself. 'What the fuck happened?' he asked himself before he averted his eyes to the girl that's still in the sofa.

'Shit the magic wears off' the girl cursed before a knife was stabbed on her face, but she dodge it. Sanzu was angry and smiling like a crazy person as he keep on attacking her with the knife.

The girl fight back but Sanzu won, he tched as blood grips from the knife, the girl's body is  on the floor, showering with her own blood. Some blood even got to Sanzu's face, he licked the blood that's on the side of his lips before he got the idea.

He cut the girl's stomach open and take out her insides, grabbing the rolled out red string that's on the table and hang the limbs on the string and tie a knot on each end of the thread to secure it on the wood. Blood drip on the limbs to the floor as he sighed.

Sanzu look at the limbless body and sighed once again. He cut the girl's head and done the same to her arms and legs before hanging them by the thread on the wall. He smiled afterwards and clean up the mess, like fingerprints and such with the hydrogen peroxide that he have on his backpack that's on the outside of the house and clean himself.