32 | Phone number

On y/n's side. She was sitting on the dining table, hands are holding her phone as she pouted while waiting for Sanzu to call her. Takashi is in front of her, sitting on the dining chair as he review his lessons.

"Oh? You like him, don't you?" Takashi asked, wanting to tease his sister a bit. "What? No, I don't. I only see Hassan as a friend nothing more and how many times do I have to tell that?" the girl answer as she look at her brother.

Takashi giggled, knowing that she's pissed about him annoying her.

"And how about you? Have you tell her?" She asked now asking the male for her to tease him. "She rejected me. She said I deserve someone better than her" the male answer as he flipped the book he was holding as he sighed out the air that's on his lungs.

"Eh!? Why? I really want her to be my sister in law" the girl whined as she pouted more. "Did you tell Sanzu about your dangerous suitors?" Takashi asked, glancing at the female in front of him.

Y/n sigh, shaking her head. "I can't tell it to Hassan, I'm sure he'll be worried. But I need to tell it to Chikage, she's the most kindly listened to me" she answered.

"But you need to tell Sanzu, even if he'll get protective and such, I trust him to keep you safe, I don't want you getting in trouble while I was in meetings. Maybe, telling Chika —"

Takashi words cut off when he realized something. "Wait, so Chika is here, is she with Shirou?" Y/n nods. "Yeah, she is. Shirou-kun is here because his mother got sick" Takashi only nodded before speaking again.

"You need to tell Sanzu about it" He said to the girl, closing the book that's in front of him. "Okay then" y/n sighed.

"By the way, Mikey told me that me with the rest of the Captains and Vice captains are having a sleepover at Mikey's house but that's hmm...maybe over three days" y/n only nodded

"Is Hassan going to be there?"

"If he wanted to go, then he will" y/n nodded repeatedly, averting her eyes as she sighed heavily. "What's with the sighs?"

"Well, I just wanna talked to Hassan but he's not calling me yet" the girl pouted "Maybe he's with his sister?" Takashi asked the girl as he stand up and walked up to the fridge to get a pitcher full of orange juice.

Takashi pour some orange juice on the two glasses that he got from a cabinet. "Say, sis. Do you like Sanzu by any chance?"

Y/n shakes her head, "N-no? Me and him do act like a couple but nah. You already asked me that for—I don't know four times? I'm sure he like someone else, and I'm going to find out who"

Takashi sighed, before putting the glass in front of the girl. He sat down on his chair as he watch his sister pick up the glass and took a sip.

"Yeah, sorry I was just confirming" he said as he put down the glass on the table.

Takashi took a sip on his glass before sighing. "It's already Six, I'll go to bed now, I still have club tomorrow morning" y/n only nodded as Takashi stand up and walked out of the room.

A little while later, Sanzu called. Y/n look at her phone and pouted, picking it up and answer the call.

"Hello, Hassan" y/n speak. "𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼, 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗷𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿" Sanzu explained making y/n smile.