37 | "X"

Sanzu went to the floor of where Baji lived. He sighed as he halted in front of a door. Sanzu lift a hand to press the doorbell when the door suddenly open startling him.

"Oh? Sanzu?" Looking at the boy in front of him, Sanzu bowed. "Chifuyu-kun uhm—" Sanzu cut his words and showed the cat to Chifuyu who's eyes are shining seeing the creature.

"For me?" He asked but Sanzu shake his head and said "For y/n I wanna know what gender it has....if you know how" Sanzu looked down before another voice came into his eardrums.

"Sanzu, it's already 13PM in the afternoon oh! And by the way, you should've just stayed with us for a while earlier! It was amazing —" Chifuyu elbowed Baji lightly and motioned his head to Sanzu.

"Oh, a cat" Baji spread his hands like he's about to get the cat, Sanzu hand it to him and let Baji hold it but the cat jumped off Baji and went back to Sanzu. "That cat is weird but it's a girl" Baji smiled. "How did you know that, Baji-san?" Chifuyu whispered to the older male as Baji only smiled proudly.

Sanzu nodded and bowed down at the two.  "Thank you for the help, I'll see you at Gang meeting" Sanzu bowed again before he turned and leave. Sanzu heard the two shouted a goodbye to him which he turned around and nods in acknowledgement.

Sanzu halted when he's meters away from the apartment complex and crouch down before putting the cat down. "I don't know why, but I have a weird feeling" he said to the cat and stand up.

"I'll leave you here" he said before turning around and leave the cat but the cat followed him making Sanzu took the act into something rebel.

Sanzu keep on walking as the cat follows, Sanzu didn't dare look back and just ignore the cat. Sanzu went to the crowd of people, and walked by the streets but the cat still follows. There's no way the cat is just a normal cat. Sanzu is thinking about it but he have no choice but to accept the cat.

He turned around and faced the cat, resulting for the little creature to stop on walking and look up at him. "Come with me" he said. Even if the cat is a little bit weird, a cat is still a cat, what it can do to harm anyone?

Sanzu picked up the cat and went to the Mitsuyas apartment, Sanzu press the doorbell and two pair of footsteps soon was heard running to the door. The door opened and reveal Luna and Mana. Thier eyes glitter when they saw the cute little kitten that's on Sanzu's hands.

Sanzu hand the cat to the two and the cat isn't even leaping out like how she did to Baji. 'Maybe she just hate Baji-san' Sanzu thought before the two kids told him to come inside.

Sanzu went in and took off his shoes. "I'm sorry for intruding" he mumbled as he entered the apartment. "Oh? Sanzu come and join as for lunch" Sanzu bowed in front of the lilac haired boy who smiled at him.

"It's nearly 13PM in the afternoon, Mitsuya-san" he said to the boy who chuckled. "Yeah I know" —"my sister is in her room" Takashi said when he noticed Sanzu looking for his sister.

The cat watch as Sanzu went to a hallway. The cat hopped down from Luna's arms and walked towards the hallway where Sanzu entered.

Luna and Mana thought it was cute and giggled in secret. "Y/n?" Sanzu asked as he knock on the closed door. "The door is open!" came the voice of the girl shouted.

Sanzu noticed the cat by his feet, by the looks of the cat, he knew that it was angry; and for some reason it was weird. 'I might just end up killing this cat'

Sanzu open the door and closed it before the cat got inside. He sighed and turned around and saw y/n on his shirt. He blushed when y/n look at him and smiled. "Is that my shirt?" He asked the girl who look down on the shirt that she was wearing.