38 | A fight between two gangs

[ Quick note: I'm sorry if I changed the original plot of the original anime/manga. I don't wanna copy Ken Wakui's work. However, the same timeline and all will be followed not just the dialogues and stuff. Just to make clear :) ]

"Maybe you're just confused" Rindou said, lying down on the floor as y/n glance at him. "Maybe that"

"Say, Rindou. Can I tell you something?" Rindou turned his head to look at her and nodded. "What is it?" He asked.

"I feel like.... someone is watching me, and I have this dreams that I can't understand. I tend to have nightmares as well, but I haven't tell anything to anyone other than you"

'So that's why she's groaning in her sleep this couple of days?' Rindou asked himself as he keep on listening to her. "And.....most of them are about murders, crimes and it's confusing me" Rindou sat up and faced her, holding her hand and smiled a reassuring smile.

"I'm sure it's because of movies or maybe because of the movie we watch when we have a sleepover?" Y/n nodded, avoiding his eyes. "Maybe that" she whispered to herself and shake every thought that's on her head. Smiling at Rindou she pulled away her hands from him, blushing.

'I keep on having the same feeling when I'm either with Rindou or with Hassan, I'm confused about what I truly feel about Rindou' the light purple haired girl thought as she keep her head low.

Rindou sat up and flicked her forehead making her flinch and hold her forehead as she look at Rindou who smiled at her. "I'm happy that you're opening up to me, y/n" Rindou smiled. "I hope things never change" he added with a smile.

"What do you mean?" Y/n asked confusion is written on her face. Rindou only smiled and never answered her answer. Y/n let it slide, they both talked until it's time for Rindou to leave.

"I'll see you at Saturday" Rindou smiled. "Hmm-mm" y/n returned the smile with a nod. Rindou left and met Yuzuha with the two little girls on the way down the stairs. Yuzuha glance at Rindou before averting her eyes as they keep on walking to the Mitsuyas' door.

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥...

It's the start of the fight of Valhalla and Toman, Takashi is currently putting on his boots on the living room when suddenly y/n approached him. "Nii-san, are you sure about this fight?" Y/n asked worriedly, Takashi look at her and stand up before patting her head.

"Of course, if it means getting Baji back then I'll do it" he smiled. "But—" Takashi caressed her cheek like he always do when y/n was still a baby. "I'll be back, safe and sound. Alright? Take care of the two" nodding y/n smiled.

"Be careful, Nii" Takashi nodded and promised his return home, the moment Takashi walked out the door, he meet Sanzu standing by the railing. "Sanzu..." Takashi seemed to be a little surprised seeing the whitish haired boy in front of him.

"Mitsuya..." Sanzu took off his mask, it become a habit of his when he's around the Mitsuyas. "Let's go? Mucho probably is waiting for you" Takashi smiled as he turned Sanzu to walk with him. Sanzu put back his mask, walking with the Mitsuya with his hands behind his back. 

Takashi glance at him as they both walked down the stairs of the complex. "Do you always put your hands behind you?" Sanzu glance at him and nodded. "That what Mucho taught me" Sanzu answered briefly. Takashi nodded smiling.

"Mucho do act like your brother huh?"

"I'm an only child" Takashi sweat dropped. "What about Senju? She not your sister?" Takashi asked, a trick to get the boy to say that he have a sister for once. At the time like this, both of them are focusing on the fight but Takashi tend to make it less difficult for the both of them.