39| "The news"

[𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘: 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴. 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. ]

It's not be that long since the fight, y/n became more and more out of herself and sanzu knew about this. He's been with her, trying to give her a smile but she just can't. Rindo, came with them at times. But it's not use.

Y/n is by herself, on the rooftop of the apartment. Her brother is currently sleeping in thier sisters' room. She's looking up at the sky, watching them twinkle as she sighed. It's near spring. And the snow is slowly vanishing. "It's spring tomorrow" y/n flinches and turned her head around, sighing in relief when she saw the pink haired boy. "Hassan, you scared me" sanzu smiled, walking to her.

"You good?" Sanzu asked, stopping by her side as she turned back to what she was doing. "Yeah" sanzu side eye her. "Y/n, you need to let go" y/n teared up, remembering the death of her dear friend. "Why can I move on when I love him?" Sanzu's ear twitch upon hearing it. The hand that's on the railing tightly wrapped as his thoughts run wild.

"But you still need to" he said, releasing his hand from the railing, facing her as she look at him. "Yeah, maybe you're right" sanzu smiled. "The star look beautiful tonight" sanzu stated. Y/n nodded looking back st the sky while sanzu look at her. "Hassan, can i tell you something?" "Yeah" y/n look down, on the street.

"I don't like gangs" sanzu hummed. "I know why" he said. Y/n look at him with a questionable look on her face. "I know why you tend to just like it. Because of your brother, right?" Y/n shook her head. "I like gang because-"

Sanzu raised a brow as he look at her. "What?" He asked. Y/n sighed and look at him, smiling. "Let's not talk about the past." She said. Y/n sat down on the cement, with sanzu sitting down with her.

"Y/n, can i asked you something?" Y/n nodded, placing her head on top of his shoulder. "Yeah, you can" sanzu sighed. "Do like baji before?" Y/n nodded. "I do, kinda." She trailed off. Nodding sanzu didn't said anything else after that. 'well, that's one down' he thought before hearing y/n humming the song she used to sing to him whenever he was down. "I love you" he said out of the blue making y/n to look up at him. "Hm?" She asked, not quite hearing what he just said earlier. "I said, I love the song" he stated, pinching her cheek. Y/n pouted.

"I thought you said you love me" y/n whispered before closing her eyes. 'I said that.'

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚

The next morning came in just a snap of the fingers. Another news have broke throughout japan. A news about murder, but this time, it was gang leaders. Y/n is sitting on the couch, watching the news that's being cast live.

"It's soo brutal!" Y/n stated in shock. A hand placed ln her eyes, and the voice of Rindo was heard. "You're not supposed to be watching such scene" he said right beside her ear and picked up the remote that's rested beside the girl and turned off the television before releasing the girl.

Y/n froze, as he walked back to the kitchen that's right behind the couch. "Do you like pepper on your salad?" Rindo asked, and went back to cooking. Y/n turned at him, finding words to say. "Yeah" she said finally.

Rindo nodded and put pepper on the dish, humming as he continue to cook for him and y/n. Y/n is wearing her school uniform shen she came to Rindo's house. Y/n sighed and stand up walking to Rindo. "Why are you cooking for me?" She asked. Rindo glanced at her as he crack the egg with one hand. "Nothing, just feel like it" he said. Y/n nodded and look down when a cat came and rub itself to the girl. Y/n's eyes shined and crouch down. "Is this yours?" Y/n asked, looking up at Rindo.