28 | Marks

After the bath, Y/n helped her sisters to bed and read them a story. "The End" y/n smiled seeing the two little kids asleep. She stand up, putting the book to the side as she put the sheets over the two.

She kissed thier foreheads before quietly walked out the door, closing it after she exit.

She went to her room, grabbing her towel before she went to the bathroom.

The sliding door to the balcony that belonged to y/n's room is closed, the long light purple curtains is preventing anything to be seen inside, a shadow lurked outside of the sliding door, the shadow as the built of a tall and slim figure.

The person tried to open the door but to no use, they grabbed something from the inside of thier pocket and pull out a hairpin.

They used the clip to unlock the door and they successfully succeeded. As soon as the door got unlocked, the peron got inside and immediately closed the door, turning and saw a glass filled with water, set on the side table of the bed.

The person went to it and pulled out a paper held the drug that they'll use to drug the one who's going to drink the water. They poured the drug into the glass, the drug immediately dessolve to the water leaving no sign of the drug being seen on the water.

The person heard footsteps aprroaching the room he's in, he slipped his body under the bed, before the person saw a pair of feet walking to the wardrobe.

A gulp was all the person could do, when the towel fall and the naked body of the light purple hair came into thier eye sight.

'Shit, I'm hard' the person thought as he keep on watching the girl from underneath her bed. Unknown to the girl that someone is watching, she grabbed some yellow panties and a blouse, putting the yellow panties on before she put on the blouse she hummed softly—imagining a song playing on her head.

The person that's under her bed keep watching as the girl when to her dresser where her make-up and her other skin care products is held and pull out a moisturizer from a drawer. She pour a minimum of amount of the moisturizer on her hands before rubbing it all over her body.

After putting the moisturizer, the light purple haired girl went into the bed, grabbing her phone to text her brother and Sanzu that she's going to sleep and to text her once they got home. She put the phone to the side table after sending her text and sighed, picking up the glass and drink the water.

"The water taste weird" the girl said that the person under her bed heard. 'Did she found out?' the person asked thier self.

Y/n yawned and lay down on the bed, putting the sheets over her body as she pull the string on her lamp shade to turn off the lights.

The peron that's under the bed look at the clock that's attached to thier wrist and count the time for the drug to have fully affect.

30 minutes later, Little light snores can be heard above them making the person crawl out of the bed.

They smiled seeing the sleepy figure on the bed, he slowly and carefully climbed on top of the girl, taking off the gloves as he softly caressed her cheeks—a smile plastered on his face "Your skin is soft, love" the person spoke to the sleeping figure.

The person buried thier face to the crook of the light purple haired girl's neck and sniff the fragrance of her moisturizer. The person took off the hood that's covering thier face and dual hair can be seen on the dark.

The light light source that's on the outside of the window illuminate the person's face. Slow and steady breathes is what he let out as he observe the girl under him.