34 | Comfortable

A/n: I'm sorry... Don't kill me please T-T

Sanzu went to the window and closed the blinds before he sighed and went to the bed. "Can we start?" He asked as he climbed on the bed.

He sighed as he hover over the girl, kissing her lips. "You should have just kiss me earlier in front of your sisters, Princess." He breathes out. "Haru~" Sanzu smiled. "Moaning my name, eh? We're not even starting yet. Be patient" he whispered on y/n's ear. His hot breathe made her breath hitch.

Sanzu smiled before kissing her again, showering his dominance into her. The girl didn't open her mouth making him groan and bit her lip making her gasp on her sleep.

Sanzu kissed her once again, but this time his tongue is inside her mouth, exploring everything inside of her mouth; leaving nothing untouched.

Y/n moaned  into the kiss, Sanzu smirked before pulling away from the kiss, a line of saliva connects them before it broke.

"I've love you every since you first smiled at me....I know you're the one, the one made for me. You're the only one who loved me, make me feel that I have someone to fight for. And that's why, I won't let that chicken head steal you away from me"

Sanzu run his fingers from her thigh to the hem of her sikling and pulled it down as his other hand lift her blouse up. Sanzu blushed seeing her pink laced panties.

He breaths slowly as he slowly lift his eyesight to the girl. "I wanna mark you so bad but I can't" he sighed before looking down on her panties again.

"I have ones like this" he said as he cross his fingers on the hem of the girl's pink panties. Excitement building inside of him. He lift y/n's right leg and kiss her thigh into her inner thigh.

Sanzu rub the tattoo that's on her thigh with his other hand. "I know you're thinking about me when you get that tattoo, princess. You should've seen how bloody that tattoo artist have gotten once he was done touching you. But I'm sure you'll be terrified if you seen him in that way." Sanzu smiled before continuing.

"You have consideration for me, huh? Princess?....just admit that you can't live without me" he breathe before sliding her panties to the side and lower his face. "Don't move. I'm going to taste you tonight" Sanzu put his nose on her labia minora and smell her with each breath he take.

"You smell good, princess" he smiled as y/n moan. "Damn, don't moan. It's making me hard" Sanzu groan before licking her clit making y/n moan more.

"Haru" Sanzu's eyes widened, stopping from what he was doing he look at the girl with eyes still wide. "Am I dreaming? You just moaned my name for the third time, but you're still asleep" Sanzu touched her face.

He sighed and continued to what he was doing earlier. Y/n moaned as he keep on with his actions. "Ha-haru I'm co-coming" y/n mumbled on her sleep, as she moaned. Sanzu took the opportunity to stopped and slide a finger inside of her.

"Haru~ don't tease me, please" the girl turned her head to the side with her eyes still closed. Sanzu didn't listen and keep on thrusting his finger inside of her before he stopped and insert another finger before keeping his phase.

"Ha-haru" y/n bit her lip. "Shhhh" Sanzu stopped. He lowered his face again, pulling out his fingers and licked her clit. Y/n told him that she's coming and with that she came on his mouth.

Sanzu smirked as he lick his bottom lip. "Shit that's delicious" he touched his lip as he watch the girl catch her breath. "Haru, just fuck me already...don't tease me, idiot"

Sanzu giggled before whispering "I can't do that, even if I wanted to" he heard the girl groan before he undo his pants.

"I want you inside me, Haru, please" the girl pleaded like she was just pleading in her sleep. "I just said I can't" Sanzu said before lifting her right leg over his shoulder.