11 | Movie night

A/n: hello guys! Sorry for the late update. I was so busy with my f— school works. And I was thinking of something to do with a ANGST fanfic or something but before that I need to finish this and write the HARUCHIYO SANZU X READER fanfic that that's on my mind. Okay please don't mind my rambling but okay......

On the Mitsuyas. When y/n got home, she only saw Luna and Mana on thier room, playing with dolls. "Luna, Mana" she called. The two kids look at her and smiled. Running to her arms  for a hug.

"Here! I bought us some things" she stated, handing the girls the shopping bags that's on her hands.

The two kids dig inside the bags and found the broken nail polishes. They look at y/n's figure that's sitting on the sofa. "Nee" Luna called out.

"Hmm?" Y/n let out a short hum, letting the girl know that she's listening. "There's some broken nail polishes on one of the bags" Luna said, Mana run to y/n with the bag where the broken nail polishes on.

"Here" y/n grabbed the bag and apologize to them. "I'm sorry, something happened earlier and I accidentally broke it"

"It's okay, one survive" Luna smiled and show her the light purple polish that's on her hand. Y/n gasping seeing the different colors of polishes that's mixed on Luna's hand.

"Luna! Go and wash you hands!" Y/n stand up and escorted her sister to the kitchen, taking away the nail polish from her sister's hand and let her wash her hand.

"Done!" Luna shouted in glee, shaking her wet hands in the air. "And I'm done cleaning the polish" y/n flashed a smile on her sisters and showed them the nail polish.

"Woah!" The two stared at the item that's on her hand with pure excitement and happiness. "Nope!" Y/n said, "We'll put this on after school tomorrow" she stated.

The two girls smiled and nodded. "We'll do our homeworks then!" The two kids run to thier shared bedroom and started doing thier homeworks as y/n went to her room, wanting a relaxing bath after a long ass day she have.

After her bath, y/n change into some oversized t-shirt and sat down on the floor. Y/n brushed her hair in front of the full size mirror. Humming in a melody, a sudden knock can be heard on her door.

"It's open, come in" she said as she continues to brush her hair. "Nee, Nii-chan called and said that when he got home we'll be having a movie night" Luna stated after opening the door.

"Okay!"

Luna waked towards her and sat down beside her on the floor. "Nee-san, am I beautiful?" Luna suddenly asked, y/n look at her and saw her looking down on her lap.

Y/n stopped brushing her hair and smiled. "Of course you are!" She stated as she smiled brightly at Luna. "Am I?" Luna raised a brow at her older sister, seemingly not believing at what she said.

"Of course, who said that you aren't?" This time, y/n asked a question to her little sister. Her pinkish lavender eyes looking straight at the little girl whom lower her head.

"No one" Luna stand up from the floor and smiled. "Are we eating popcorn!?" Mana's voice boomed, two pairs of eyes look at the door and saw the youngest having that grin on her face.

"Maybe?" Y/n sighed and stand up from the floor, putting the her hairbrush away and escort the two to the kitchen. "We'll wait for Nii-chan but I'll just cook some popcorn as we wait" y/n said as she grabbed a bag of corn from a drawer and open the stove.

Luna and Mana nodded as they watch thier sister cook the popcorn.

"POP! POP! The corn pop!" The two little kids happily shouted as they heard the corn popping on the pot. "The two of you" y/n said, the two little kids look at thier older sister who smiled at them in return.