Y/n's file

Name: Y/n Kamado

Age: 4 at the start but 6 after the training.

Height: 3'6(before) 4'3(After) If you want to change it you can.[Edit! I'm changing the height a bit!]

Special ability: Sight- He was able to see farther than most humans at first but then after training he was able to see farther than any human or demon. He can see you're emotions and if you're lying about something, and if he focuses really hard while looking into someones eyes he can see their past and/or memories.

If he meditates and relaxes completely he can also communicate with spirits. And if he really focuses and drowns out everything around him he can see his opponents next moves(Kinda like the sharingan).

Because his eye sight is so good it makes it easier to hit a target if his body movement is in sync with his brain and eyes.

Appearance: He has black hair with crimson red tips and crimson red eyes. He also has a 'birthmark' that goes from his neck to his cheek, it looks like Tanjiro's mark but on his cheek. Everything else is up to you.

Personality: Y/n is a kind cheery boy who always wants to help and make others happy, he also has laser sharp focus and great determination.

He sometimes unintentionally tries to do things alone because he doesn't want to bother or worry anyone.

He is also really honest and loyal, so if you ask him something he'll just bluntly answer you, sometimes he'll try to tell the truth in a nicer way.

He gets scared and emotional easily since he's still young but he hides it well, since his brother, Tanjiro, can tell how he's feeling just by smell he usually hides it.

'Tanjiro already has a lot to deal with, I don't want to add up to his problems' - Y/n

Some facts:

-Much like his older brother and mother, y/n has a very hard head, his hard head can challenge Tanjiro's.

-Y/n can easily pick up different habits from other people, it makes him remember people easier.

-His pain tolerance is quite high due to him having a lot of accidents at home like; falling off things, dropping objects on himself, accidentally cutt!ng himself while helping with firewood or cooking and trying to fight animals in the town.

-He is also a really fast learner when it comes to physical stuff but finds it harder to learn academic stuff.

If you want any more information just ask and I'll add it in future chapters. Thank you for reading.

Published: 10/05/22

Word count: 419