Chapter 31

Yeahhhhhh, I'm really sorry if you didn't like the previous chapter but I can't see a possible way of a child fighting an uppermoon without getting badly injured.

I mean it kinda made sense right? The pressure y/n had was kinda like Ushijima's during the Karasuno vs Shiratorizawa match- I haven't watched haikyuu properly yet but that's what it was like to Akaza.

Italics and bold= Memories

Italics= In the mind

~~~

It was still early in the morning when the butterfly mansion got an emergency message from a crow, the girls were quick to react and got the recovery rooms ready.

They heard distant yelling and some crying, when the kakushi rushed past them Aoi and Kanao's hearts dropped. Y/n was on a stretcher covered in blood, his skin looked paler compared to before and there was a heavy wound on his side.

"Y/n! Please! Let me go! I need to be there for him!" Kanao turned towards the familiar voice and found Tanjiro crying while trying to get past the kakushi.

Zenitsu was crying silently, his body felt weak and he could barely stand. Inosuke? Inosuke was yelling, he was trying to get the other two to stop crying but it failed seeing as he too was crying.

The Hashira had a look of defeat on his face as he was taken to another emergency room to get treated, everything was terrible.

"Y/n.." Aoi never looked back from where they took the boy, tears welled up in her eyes and her legs felt weak. Kanao had tears in her eyes too, but she was able to hide them well.

Not able to hold it back anymore, Aoi fell to the floor letting her tears fall. She couldn't take it, the person she became close to and became a sibling figure to was at deaths door.

Everyone went quiet and alerted, Kanao swiftly knelt down next to her and let her tears fall too. She thought of y/n as her little brother as well, he helped her make her own choices without even meaning to.

The kakushi silently went past them and placed the boys in their shared recovery room. Once they came back out they bowed in respect before leaving.

.

Shinobu was rushing back to the mansion, she had just completed her mission when her crow announced that y/n was in need of medical care immediately.

"No no no no no..." She muttered to herself as she ran, every single medication she had studied on ran through her head as she passed a old home in the mountains.

"Stop!"

Shinobu was taken by surprise and stopped on her tracks, she didn't want to waste anymore time but this could've been a demon.

"Over here!"

She turned around and saw a little boy who looked similar to y/n and Tanjiro. He gestured for her to follow him. The Hashira was hesitant to follow but something told her that it could help y/n.

She ran after the mysterious boy, they ran quite a distance from the house and reached a garden. There were a few flowers there but one of them stood out the most. The blue spider lily.

"Please, take the spider lily and save y/n..."

Kanae was now standing in front of Shinobu, surprising the Hashira.

"I love you, little sister."

Kanae embraced the insect Hashira as she began fading away.

Shinobu stood still in shock, tears fell down her face but she quickly snapped out of her daze and got the flower.