Chapter 29 {MUGEN TRAIN PT. 2}

Let's keep going- Chapter 29 peoples!

Are you ready to have some food time with Rengoku?

Italics and bold= Memories

Italics= In the 'heart'

Bold= Dream

Let's begin!

~~~

"UMAI!" The loud voice made the trio jump. Y/n seemed to recognize this voice.

"Umai! Umai! Umai!"

People stared at him, yet it doesn't bother him. The pillar took another bite of his food and repeated his words.

"Umai!"

'Flame Hashira!' Y/n looked at the man in awe, the pillar really likes his food.

"Is that the Flame Hashira guy?" Zenitsu whispers to Tanjiro, not exactly believing that Rengoku was a pillar.

Tanjiro nodded with hesitation. "Yeah.."

"Umai!"

"Not just some random glutton?"

"Umai!"

"Yeah.."

"Umai!"

Zenitsu hid behind Tanjiro as he tries to call Rengoku, awkwardly.

"Um...excuse me."

"Umai!"

"R-Rengoku-san..!"

"UMAI!"

The Hashira turns his head to face the boys with his usual bright smile.

"Um..we really get that part already.."

Y/n, who was holding Inosuke's hand, looked at the male with a matching smile. "Umai..!"

.

Once Rengoku finished his meal, they began the introductions right away.

"Ah, you're the kids from that day at the masters'."

Y/n chuckled awkwardly remembering that he fought with a pillar.

"Yes, I'm Tanjiro Kamado, beside me is my younger brother, y/n, and behind him are my fellow Demon slayers, Zenitsu Agatsuma and Inosuke Hashibara."

"I see, and inside the box there..."

"Yes, that's our sister Nezuko."

Rengoku and Tanjiro spoke a few words before the Flame Hashira offered the boys a seat each.

He pats the free space near him. "Have a seat here."

.

Y/n sat next to Nezuko's box, leaning against it slightly feeling a bit sick.

Zenitsu looked at the boy in concern, knowing that y/n was worried about what would happen next. "Y/n..are you okay?"

Y/n simply gave the yellow-head a thumbs up and a crooked smile. 

Y/n thought back to when Tanjiro spent the night over in his recovery room.

.

"Y/n, remember when we went on that mission at Mt. Natagumo?" Tanjiro suddenly asks.

Y/n turned to his older brother, "Hm, yes...why?"

Tanjiro took a deep breath in. "Remember the dance Father used to do? The one I told you about?"