Chapter 35 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT.2}

Hey hey hey! Here's another chapter. Also, I love reading all your comments! It feels nice knowing people actually like reading my book-

Italics and bold= Memories

Italics= In the mind

Bold= Negative thoughts

~~~

"I'm the king of the mountains!" Inosuke said proudly. "Nice to meet you, God of festivities."

Y/n deadpanned at the boar-head. 'Don't call him a god, Inosuke-sama! He's an idiot!' He internally screamed.

"The heck are you saying? Creepy freaking weirdo." Uzui said while blankly staring at Inosuke.

"Hey! Inosuke-sama is great, you're the weird one!" Y/n yelled at the Hashira[Guess who's personality-]. "And-" He cut himself mid-sentence, thinking that he was probably making everyone annoyed.

"Never mind..." His voice was barely above a whisper but the Zenitsu heard him.

In all honesty, Zenitsu was surprised by y/n's voice. It sounded so dull and tired, as if he hadn't spoken in weeks.

.

Y/n saw Uzui get in a running position realizing it was time to go, when Uzui suddenly 'vanished' y/n knew this wasn't gonna be easy.

He ran behind his brothers' and the feeling of being out of place was back again. 'They don't need me to drag them down.' Quickly shaking those thoughts out of his head, he continued running.

'I'm not leaving, I'm gonna stay with them until we turn Nezuko back and defeat Muzan.'

.

"Hm.." The group sat on the back of a carriage, looking around the place. It was filled with people, and there were many pretty ladies.

"Alright you lot, don't do anything to attract attention, we're just scoping this place out." The Hashira's words fell upon three deaf ears, as they were too busy looking around. "Don't leave this carriage no matter what."

Y/n looked at Uzui, still wearing his mask. "Okay." He then proceeded to sit down with his legs crossed and his swords on his lap.

As soon as Uzui finished speaking, Zenitsu left.

"No, Zenitsu!" Tanjiro tried to call for him to come back.

Then Inosuke left, right after.

"Inosuke!" Tanjiro had no other choice but to jump off the carriage and run after the two.

Uzui was speechless when he turned back to find only y/n sitting in the cart, staring off into space.

"Those damned brats!" He quickly left to gather the other three, leaving y/n all alone.

.

'So many lights..' Y/n thought as he sat in the cart. He knew the others went off somewhere without permission, but he didn't follow them because he didn't want to cause trouble.

"...They wouldn't mind..right?" Seeing as the others weren't coming back, y/n decided to try and look for them.

'So many people..' He felt dizzy and nauseous, he was fast to find an empty place to calm down. Y/n crouched down, he placed his swords back on his back and hid it under his haori.

Caw

"Huh?" A kasugai crow flew over the hoard of people and landed in front of y/n. "Who could you be.? Are you looking for someone?"

People passing by found it strange to see a masked child talking to a crow and just ignored them.

"Caw..I'm here to serve as y/n Kamado's kasugai crow..Caw.." The crow was comparably smaller than  the others. Could it be because it was younger than the rest?

"Oh, I'm y/n Kamado..What's your name?" Readjusting his mask, y/n gently asked the crow.

"Caw..My name is Ren.."

.

Tanjiro stared as Uzui came back with an unconscious Inosuke around his neck.

"Hey, where's the blond one go?" Uzui asked feeling irritated, he looked around for the cart and saw y/n missing. "And where's your brother?!"

Tanjiro and Uzui went around looking for Zenitsu and y/n. They eventually found Zenitsu but y/n was nowhere to be seen.

Caw!

"Wahh! Nii-san!" Ren flew over the people and away. Y/n ran through the crowd trying to find the four older ones.

"Y/n! Over here!" Tanjiro and Zenitsu began jumping and waving, hoping y/n would find them. They could've used their senses but there were too many people and y/n's presence was too little for them to find.

.

Y/n sat in a kimono trying his absolute hardest not to laugh, his mask was still on as he watched Uzui struggle to put make up on Zenitsu.

"Stay. Still!" Zenitsu kept moving around when the brush touched his face. "You're making this harder than it should be!"

Tanjiro and Inosuke sat on the opposite side wearing ridiculous make up. When Zenitsu admitted that the brush tickled him, y/n was on the floor trying to calm down.

'God of festivities' Y/n's mask fell off, visible tears were in his eyes as he wheezed. It was just the fact that Uzui could make his own make up, but failed miserably to do someone else's.

Once Zenitsu was done, the three 'girls' sat side by side, and they all more a weird expression on their faces. Y/n found it funny, but then it was his turn.

.

Y/n stared at a mirror trying to hold his laugh in. Uzui made them all look so ugly and stupid that y/n just felt in a goofy mood.

Zenitsu looked at the wheezing child in confusion. "He...He calls himself a god, but he can barely do the make up.."

Deciding to just leave it out, Zenitsu began angrily complaining to Uzui about the make up. Saying that he made them ugly.

.

Eventually they all continued with their mission, Tanjiro 'Sumiko', Inosuke 'Inoko', Zenitsu 'Zenko' and y/n 'f/n'. [F/n=Female name]

They were all hired by different houses, and y/n ended up in the same house as Zenitsu. Oh, how much trouble they were in.

~~~

~Taisho secrets~

-I didn't really want y/n to dress up as a girl, in case it makes some people uncomfortable but it's for the plot.

-Y/n felt anxious around many people and felt like crying.

This is all I got today, sorry for not updating things are just really busy-

Have a nice day/afternoon/night^^!

Published: 23/07/22

Word count: 948