Chapter 34 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT.1}

Here you go~! I hope you like it^^!

There might be a mix up with the timings but please forgive me for those- it's off of memory and I'm too lazy to double check for the timings-

Italics and bold= Memories

Italics= In the mind

Bold= Negative thoughts

~~~

Y/n waved goodbye to the two pillars. Just as he said, Muichiro was better in the span of two days.

It wasn't easy but they managed, Muichiro acted like a brat when he was sick...

"Bye!" He yelled as he began passing the trees. Gyomei and Muichiro waved back at the child, they seemed to have gotten a little close in those two days.

"Goodbye, y/n.!" Gyomei's voice boomed loud enough for y/n to hear. While they were taking care of Muichiro, Gyomei decided to try and find out what made y/n's aura change. And he did.

It was a lot of things, too much for even a grown up to be able to go through without losing their mind. And it was too much for y/n to go through.

"Young one, is there a reason that you are upset?" Gyomei's sudden question caught y/n off guard. He was sure he hid everything well.

Y/n continued walking as his mind traced back to his talk with Gyomei. 'It's not true, he only said those things to make you feel better.'

After a good five minutes y/n finally gave in and decided to tell Gyomei. "It's just.." He hesitated. Was he really gonna tell someone he just met, about his problems?

Maybe he could tell Gyomei some things but not everything. 'I don't want to burden him..'

"I just, feel like I'm dragging everyone down.." Y/n looked away feeling anxious about the topic.

"How so.?" Gyomei turned to y/n, giving the little boy his full attention.

The Kamado glanced at the stone pillar before turning his gaze back at Muichiro and Ginko(Who was sleeping near him). He knew it was rude but he couldn't face the pillar.

"Well, Muzan is targeting me and sending demons my way.. And every time we end up facing one, someone gets hurt."

Y/n hugged his legs to his chest while thinking. "When someone gets hurt they lose more and more of what they gained from training.. I don't want that.! What if they got dragged down so much that they die during a mission?"

His breathing quickened and tears welled up in his eyes. "What if they get killed by Muzan and his demons? It'll be my fault, just like when he killed my family.. I..I want to protect them, I want to be strong but I can't.."

"Why not?" Y/n thought back to his dream from the train. He was basically told that he wasn't gonna be good enough.

"I'm weak, pathetic..I probably brought shame to my teacher, I bring others down.. I'm just some kid who follows his older brother around. I don't say anything or complain though, because I'm sure many people have it worse than me.."

Gyomei's eyes widened at y/n's aura. There wasn't a single spot of red or blue, his aura was completely dull purple. He knew y/n didn't tell him everything, but just this little amount of information says that y/n is incredibly strong.

If anyone were to go through this, they would've given up or joined the demon's side. "Y/n. You are a strong, you don't bring anyone down. But you're just a child, you'll make mistakes but that's how life is. You shouldn't feel this way about yourself."