Chapter 12

Okayy! Here you go! Chapter 12! Sorry it's short and doesn't make sense, I got sick last night and everything hurts plus I feel dizzy- lmao

Italics and bold= memories 

Don't be afraid to point out my mistakes^^!

Italics and bold= Memories

Italics= Inside the mind

~~~

"Nezuko, let's go outside! Take care of the demon up in the tree!" Tanjiro ordered before realizing y/n was nowhere to be seen. 'Where is y/n?!' He internally panicked while following Nezuko out.

"I'm the one you want to take on!" Tanjiro yelled determinedly, clutching his sword. 'Y/n please be okay..'

"The demon hunter with hanafuda-like earrings and the child who wears the fox mask.. Hahaha~! We've already got the kid! Now all we need is to bring your head to that man." Susamaru said.

Tanjiro's eyes widened at what she said, 'They have y/n?!' He dodged all the incoming attacks while trying to find where y/n was. 'y/n..I'm sorry I couldn't protect you..please be alive, I can't lose you too.!' 

.

"Y/n!" A voice called out. "Y/n!  Wake up!" A boy with short spiky hair and dark red eyes called. "Takeo, please calm down.." A woman with dark purple eyes and black hair worn in a messy bun said.

"Nii-san..Mama..?" Y/n looked up in disbelief. What was happening? Where is he?  Did he die? Was he dreaming?

"Y/n-nii! You have to wake up!" Y/n turned his head to the voice and came face-to-face with Rokuta.

"What..?" Y/n wanted to cry, seeing the faces of his family after two years made him upset, because he knew that he failed to get them away from that man.

"Y/n you have to wake up!" Shigeru exclaimed worriedly. "You have to help Tanjiro!" Hanako added.

Y/n was still very confused about what was happening. "I..What's happening..?"

"Y/n...I'm sorry, but you have to wake up..You need to help your big brother." Kie said softly, wanting to explain but didn't know how to.

"Okay Mama...Goodbye Roku-chan, Hana-chan, Takeo-nii, Shigeru-nii..Bye Mama.."

.

Y/n's eyes shot open, adrenaline filling up his body, "You have to help Tanjiro!" Gripping onto his blade, he began to slowly get up.

'I have to help Tanjiro!' His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he dug his foot into te ground to gain speed. 'Help Tanjiro!'

In a flash y/n appeared behind the arrow demon, ready to cut his head off. 'Total concentration..Water breathing! First form! Water surface slash!'

Y/n concentrated all his power into one slash, almost decapitating the arrow demon.

.

Tanjiro, who had just used the arrows to his advantage, saw y/n almost behead to demon. 'Y/n! You're alive..!' He smiled knowing that he hasn't lost his little brother. [Even though he kinda did-]

'Second form! Improved! Lateral water wheel!'

.

Yahaba's head rolled onto the ground and his body collapsed, y/n's eyes were back to normal.

"I..still feel..sick.." Y/n muttered before falling onto his knees covering his mouth to prevent himself from vomiting.

Y/n saw Tanjiro fall onto the ground, groaning in pain. "Nii-san! Are you okay?" He said quickly dismissing his sick feeling.