Chapter 20

Okay, the song has nothing to do with the story I just put it here because- their voice is so good!! (Idk they're pronouns- maybe feminine but I don't want to assume just in case)

This is just gonna be a short chapter, I wanna write more but I think I should probably take my studying a bit more seriously-

Italics and bold= Memories

Italics= In the mind

~~~

Sanemi slammed Tanjiro and y/n's heads into the ground, almost knocking y/n's mask off, and forcing them to stay there.

Y/n kept trying to push himself up while Tanjiro stared at the other Hashira's seeing them all bow respectfully.

"I am pleased to see you in good health, Master. I fervently pray for your continued good fortune."

"Thank you, Sanemi." The master replied with his usual soft voice.

'He won't let me go!' Y/n continued to struggle. 'If I don't get away, he'll find out that I have his sword!'

.

"Also, there's something I'd like to relay to you my children. Tanjiro and y/n here have met Kibutsuji." Oyakata-sama spoke calmly.

The Hashiras were all shocked, except for Giyuu. Y/n froze up at the mention of the mans name, he always tried to get rid of his fear for the man, but he just couldn't.

Tanjiro looked over to y/n worriedly, he wanted to be there for y/n if anything happened.

"No, impossible! Even when no Hashira has ever crossed paths with him?!" Uzui exclaimed in disbelief. Soon Tanjiro was being interrogated by the Hashira's.

"And you!" Sanemi pointed at the stiffened child who was still looking down at the ground. "Tell us what you know about Kibutsuji!" He demanded getting everyone's attention.

Tanjiro got defensive, "Hey! Leave him alone!" He yelled at the wind pillar. 'If they keep asking questions about that man, y/n might have a panic attack.!'

"Shut up!"

Sanemi moved next to the boy grabbing a fistful of y/n's hair, forcing him to raise his head. "Oi. Answer the damned question!" He demanded as he started lifting y/n up to his feet.

"Ow..!" Y/n sucked in a breath grabbing onto the wind pillars wrist lifting himself up to ease the pain. "Stop it.."

"STOP IT! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" If Tanjiro wasn't angry before, he was furious now. "PUT HIM DOWN!"

Y/n began to tremble he couldn't focus on anything, his breathing became uneven, anxiety and panic built up inside him. "I..! I..!"

"Hah?!" Sanemi shook the boy even more, ignoring the others' protests. "You what?!"

"HecametoourhouseandIcuthisfingeroff!" Y/n said quickly, though the others didn't quite hear him, except for Uzui. "That's..! That's why Nezuko's a demon! It's my fault!"

They all opened their mouths to say something but the Oyakata-sama raised his fingers to his lips, silencing everyone.

"Kibutsuji has sent his pursuers after Tanjiro and y/n, his purpose is to simply silence Tanjiro and turn y/n into a demon. Now that Kibutsuji's given himself away for the first time, I don't want to let go." He spoke softly, surprising the pillars.

Before the anyone could say anything he began to speak again. "I also believe something is happening to Nezuko that Kibutsuji never saw coming."

It was silent for a moment, and in that one moment, questions filled that Hashira's minds. What could Muzan possibly want to achieve by turning a child into a demon?

What did y/n do to catch the demon king's attention? Why did he do it?

And all y/n needed was that moment to try and pull himself together.

.

Y/n watched as the wind pillar tried to find his sword. "Where the hell is my sword!?" He was glad that his mask hid his face, or else everyone would see that he had it.

"Hehehe..." A mischievous smile made it's way onto his face as he shifted slightly to keep the sword hidden.

'Mischief..?' Tanjiro looked at where the scent was from and saw y/n shifting in his spot. 'Y/n..don't tell me..'

Y/n put himself into a position where it would be easy to run away. 'Y/n...You've spent too much time with Inosuke...' Tanjiro sweat dropped.

.

To sum it all up; y/n caused a lot of trouble for Sanemi for trying to stab Nezuko. Sure, Giyuu also did that but that was the very first time they met, Giyuu actually listened to what Tanjiro had to say and gave them a chance.

And y/n regretted nothing. Once they arrived at the butterfly mansion, they saw a girl outside with a butterfly on her finger.

She was very pretty and y/n caught Tanjiro staring which confused him. 'Eh? Nii-san always told me it was rude to stare..'

"Hm.." Y/n sighed tiredly, making himself comfortable on the kakushi's shoulder before drifting off to sleep.

~~~

That's all, sorry if it's bad, I've been busy with school work/revisions so this is kind of rushed.

I wanted to know if you want me to do a Q&A which I highly doubt. But if you do, just comment here or somewhere else.

Also, Happy Pride Month to all of you who support and are a part of the LGBTQ+ community^^!

Hope you have a nice day/afternoon/night^^!