Chapter 13

Here you go~! I hope you like it^^!

I'm slowly losing ideas for this book, I'll have to take a break to get more once I run out.

I think the reason I'm losing Ideas is because I keep getting random ideas for different stories.

This chapter will be half-assed so I'm very sorry for that.

Italics and bold= Memories

Italics= inside the mind

~~~

"Tanjiro, y/n." Yushiro called, his back facing them and his arms crossed. "Your sister, is lovely.." He said, making the other two boys smile proudly and chuckle.

"See I told you.!" Y/n ran and gave him one last hug. "I'll see you around, Yushiro-sama!"

"Tch.." He quickly hugged y/n back before pulling away, before quickly running away.

'Wait-! They never answered my question!'

.

Caw!

Caw!

Caw!

'Oh come on-!'

"South-east! South-east! Your next location is south-east!" Tanjiro's crow repeated, flying close to his face.

"I heard you! So give me a break and quiet down!" Tanjiro exclaimed at the crow, "I got the message! So please!" Y/n was laughing quietly at the scene.

"PLEASE!!" A loud plead was heard, gaining the Kamado brothers' attention. "Please! Please! Please!" A yellow-orange haired boy kneeling to a girl with black hair.

"Please marry me!!" He cried desperately, clinging onto the poor girl. "I could die any day, you know?! That's why I want you to marry me!!"

'Is this how father got mother to marriage with him..?' The child was very VERY confused by the scene in front of him.

"Please help me! Please marry me!" The yellow-orange haired boy continued. "I'm begging-" Y/n approached the boy before gently yet suddenly pulling him off the girl.

"What do you think you're doing in the middle of the road? Can't you see she wants no part of you!? And don't go causing trouble for your sparrow!" Tanjiro scolded him, grabbing the back of the boys' haori out of y/n's hand.

'Sparrow?' Y/n looked at the small bird flying near where they were. 'How did Tanjiro know that yellow-triangle-san was causing trouble for the sparrow.? Does it talk to?'

"That uniform!" The boy looked at Tanjiro's attire. "You're that guy from the final selection!" He yelled. 'Hm? He knows Nii-san?'

"No one I know is anything like you! I don't know you!" Tanjiro yelled back.

"Eh?!" The yellow-orange haired boy was shocked. "But we met remember?! We met!" Comical tears ran down his face, making y/n sweat-drop. "You're the one with the problem! Like your memory!"

A moment of silence went by before a memory flashed through Tanjiro's mind. 'So they have met. Took you long enough to remember Nii-san.'

Tanjiro let go of the boys' haori, then turning to the lady to reassure her that there would be no more issues. The lady then bowed respectfully, "Thank you very much." She was glad that she finally got out of that.

"Hey! Stay out of my way!" The yellow boy yelled, "That girl is going to marry me, because she's in love with-!" The yellow boy was then punched in the face by the lady.