AU pt.2

Here you go~! I hope you like it^^!

Anyways, I forgot I had a book and accidentally read my own-

Also I'll be skipping out on the entire speech thing but I think you already know what's happening.

Italics and bold= Memories

Italics= In the mind

~~~

Tanjiro was quick to tackle two of his siblings away as a sword barely missed his head, cutting his hair off.

Y/n held them close as they hit a tree. "Ack-!"

The slayer stood up straight and turned to the three. "Who are you?!"

Nezuko kept trying to get away, making y/n hold her back as Tanjiro hid behind him growling lowly.

The stranger said nothing as he launched himself at the three. Out of panic, Tanjiro hid under y/n's haori while y/n tried to keep Nezuko in his arms.

A gasp left his lips when he felt Nezuko being snatched away from them. "Nezuko!"

Tanjiro got out of his hiding spot and growled at the slayer alerting y/n. "Tanjiro wait-!" He was too late.

Tanjiro had launched himself at the slayer in attempt to free Nezuko. "Wait!" Y/n tackled his brother before the slayer could do any damage.

.

Giyuu Tomioka watched the scene with surprise evident on his face. A child was willing to take whatever risks there were for the two demons. Even after they attacked him.

"Please, let her go.! They're the only ones I have left!" Y/n begged Giyuu. At this point the eleven year old was desperate, his family was taken away and he was left with his two older siblings.

The Hashira wasn't having it. This child was gonna get himself killed by keeping not one but two demons with him.

With Tanjiro still in his arms, y/n bowed as low as he could. "Please! I promise they won't harm any human! Just- don't take them away from me.!" He cried.

Tanjiro was taken aback, this was the first time he'd seen y/n cry in years. The pain in his voice infuriated him, Tanjiro wasn't happy with the slayer.

With newfound strength, Tanjiro escaped his brother's grasp and attacked Giyuu. "Tanjiro, don't!"

Giyuu saw how the demons had no intention of attacking y/n, but instead they were protecting him. 'Maybe..'

He slammed the bottom of his blade onto Tanjiro's back, making him unconscious. He looked back up only to find a hatchet flying towards him and y/n nowhere to be seen.

The slayer moved his head to the side to avoid the hatchet, but his slightly shocked state made him unintentionally loosen his hold on Nezuko.

And when she was free she kicked him towards the tree y/n was on. "RAH!" She lunged at the man.

As if time slowed, Giyuu began to think. 'Just maybe..' He sheathed his sword before hitting Nezuko's vital point.

Just as he thought he was done he felt goosebumps, as if there was something telling him to dodge. But what was he dodging? Where was it coming from?

Suddenly with great force, Giyuu was tackled to the ground by none other than y/n. Out of shock, the slayer stayed in the spot for a second too long.

Y/n used his haori to tie Giyuu's hands up and swiftly took his sword.

Y/n placed his sibling next to each other while still keeping an eye on Giyuu, he then turned back to him completely and bowed deeply.

"I'm very sorry for what I did, but please, I already lost the rest of my family..Please let them live."

"Why would you let your enemy stay near you, they're demons they'll end up devouring people." Giyuu growled slightly annoyed.

"Then I'll turn them back to humans!" His declaration took Giyuu by surprise. "I'll make sure they don't eat or harm people, and I'll find a cure to turn them human again!"

The older male scanned y/n's face, and all that was there was a face of determination. 'These three are different..'

The slayer got onto his knees before wriggling his hand out of y/n's haori. "Go to Mt. Sagiri, there you will meet someone named Sakonji Urokodaki. Tell him Giyuu Tomioka sent you."

He stood up, y/n stayed still with his head still bowed down. When he heard something being dropped in front of him, he raised his head.

"Place these muzzles on your siblings, it will help prevent them from devouring humans.." And with that he disappeared, leaving the kids alone.

"Thank you.." Y/n gently put the muzzles on Tanjiro and Nezuko. This was gonna be a long, difficult journey...and it was only beginning.

~~~

~Taisho secrets~

-Giyuu was really impressed by y/n's plan to take him down, and it was successful.

-Tanjiro was overprotective of y/n and Nezuko.

-Nezuko kept trying to attack Giyuu for making y/n cry.

Anyways have a nice day/afternoon/night^^!

Published: 18/07/22

Word count: 769