Chapter 25

So um, I failed this semester 🙃 BUT I did miss out on 6 months of school so it's okay-

It was requested to do a scene with Aoi in the comments so it will be in this chapter.

Italics and bold=Memories

Italics=In the mind

Let's begin

~~~

Aoi was in the kitchen checking I'd there was anything they would need so she could get it when she went to get more supplies

She was planning on going by herself since the others would be training the boys. "Hm? Oh, you're that kid."

She turned to the table and saw y/n kneeling on it, trying to see what she was doing. "Eh? Aoi-san, what are you doing?"

He had nothing to do since they didn't allow him to train, so he went around trying to find something to help out with.

"I'm checking if there was anything we needed for the kitchen, so when I go to get supplies I can get whatever is needed." Her voice was stern yet y/n still thought is was nice.

"Who are you going with?" Surely she wouldn't go alone, there must be a lot of stuff to carry for this huge mansion.

"I will be going alone, the others will have to train the patients." Y/n looked at her in concern.

"Then I'm coming to help you." The little boy didn't want Aoi to carry all the heavy things buy herself.

"Absolutely not! You're a patient here, and you need to rest!" Her usual glare present on her face, she couldn't let a patient do work, a child no less.

.

Aoi let out a long sigh, y/n was trailing behind her carrying all the bags. He wouldn't let her hold them, saying that he would carry most of the stuff.

She even tried to grab it off him but his guard was always up.

"Aoi-sama, is there anything else you need to get?" Yeah, that was another thing. He wouldn't stop calling her 'Aoi-sama', even after she told him not to.

"Yeah, we have to get some ingredients for tempura."

Aoi irked at the memory of Inosuke eating almost all the food. They made a deal that she would make him tempura and he would leave the food alone.

"Okay!"

She appreciated his help but she didn't want him to over exert himself.

.

When they got back to the mansion, Aoi  expected y/n to just put the stuff away and go somewhere else, but instead he stayed and helped her with everything.

The youngest Kamado did a great job in helping out and was energetic with helping with the food.

Thanks to him they were able to complete all the chores early.

"Aoi-sama! Let's go to the garden!" Y/n cheered holding her hand. By now, Aoi's strict facade faded away.

"Okay, okay.. let's go." She held his hand back and began guiding him out to the garden.

.

They sat in the garden staring at the setting sun. The sky was a mix of pink, purple and orange. It was slowly getting dark as stars began to show themselves.

It was silent and calm, everyone was probably too tired to cause any trouble, so everything was nice and peaceful.

~~~

~Taisho secrets~

-Aoi enjoyed having time with y/n after she saw him and Kanao hang out.

-The patients were all wondering why a little boy was running around doing work.

Not the best chapter but I tried💀

Also, I'm not allowed to use any devices for a while so I don't know when I'll be able to update next.

Have a good day/afternoon/night^^!