Chapter 37 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT. 4}

Hey hey hey! How are you all? I hope you're okay^^!

Let's continue the story~

Italics and bold= Memories

Italics= In the mind

~~~

Caw!

The slayers attention was directed to an unfamiliar crow. "Y/n Kamado, has been turned into a demon!"

Caw!

The boy's hearts dropped, they couldn't believe it. "No..That can't be.." Tanjiro muttered feeling at loss of words.

Inosuke looked down while tightly clenching his fists. "Damn it, y/n..."

Zenitsu lowered his head, he felt ashamed that he couldn't save y/n. They were in the same place, but he still failed.

It was moments later when their world crumbled.

If y/n was a demon, there was a possibility that one of them had to slay him. That was gonna be a hard task..

.

"Hm.." A small growl was heard in a small room. Y/n slowly opened his eyes, flashes of what had happened earlier went through his head.

"Well, well. You're finally awake." Daki.

Y/n got up quickly while reaching for his blades. "Seems like you're still a bit stupid. Come on, the slayers will be here soon." A sash wrapped itself around y/n's waist lifting him off the ground.

"Ragh!" He wriggled around aggressively, there was something about her that he didn't trust. "Shut up and listen! Your order was to kill every single slayer you come across!"

"Do as you're told or you'll face consequences."

The demon kept yelling at the child when the window(?) was suddenly slammed open revealing Tanjiro.

An audible gasp left his lips when he saw his brother. Y/n's right crimson eye had turned purple, the same shade and color as their mother.

Cat-like slits replaced his usual pupils. And Y/n's teeth were now fangs and drool ran down his mouth as he growled at Tanjiro.

"Y/n..." Tanjiro felt his heart ache at the sight of his little brother.

"Oh, so you know this little guy?" Daki asked as she began moving y/n behind her. "Well then, this should be easy."

She sent her sashes to attack Tanjiro while using the sash that held y/n to send him down to her hide out.

"Y/n!!" Tanjiro called but it was too late. Y/n was already taken away.

.

Underground, the young Kamado was thrown against the ground, getting the attention of a crying woman with dark hair.

"Ehhh?! What- who is that!?" She ran behind a second woman who had brown hair with blonde strands in front of her face, getting everyone else's attention.

"W/n!" Inosuke tried to run to the child but was immediately pulled back by Uzui. "Oi!"

"Don't be foolish! He's been turned into a demon!" Grabbing onto his weapons he launched himself at y/n.

"Wait!" Zenitsu, who was still sleeping tried to stop the Hashira but couldn't.

A growl was heard followed by the sound of clashing swords. "Mm.."

Y/n made eye contact with the Hashira, and what Uzui saw made him back away from the newly made demon.

"You...you're trying to-" A kunai was launched into y/n's chest. "Uzui-sama!"

"RAGH!" Poison. There was poison on the kunai, enough to weaken a fully fledged demon, and should be too strong for a newly made CHILD demon.

"Wait! Makio!" Uzui ran to y/n who was crouching down in pain, trying to deal with the poison.

"It hurts.." As soon as they heard his voice, hope slowly began to rise. "Nii-san, it hurts.."

A choked sob left y/n's lips, he looked up at the slayers again, his appearance was slightly different.

"Kamado.." Uzui gently took the child into his arms and removing the kunai from his chest.

"Uzui-san, I can't control it!" He cried, trying to push the Hashira away. "Get away! I don't want to hurt you!"

Y/n's pupils kept changing from slits to his normal one, and to slits again.

"Go!!" Deciding to listen, Uzui placed y/n down and told everyone to start moving out. He couldn't bring himself to kill the child, even if it was against the corps rules, he just couldn't do it.

Taking one more look at y/n they began to leave..

.

Nezuko had reached her full form, she walked towards the uppermoon but stopped when the scent of blood filled her nose.

A woman tried to cover up her wound, she looked terrified. When she saw Nezuko she got even more scared.

The female demon lunged at the human but was immediately held back and a sword was used as a muzzle to keep her from eating the human.

Tanjiro watched the scene in surprise, he was too slow to stop Nezuko, but the person who stopped her was y/n.

He grew in size, making it a bit easier to keep Nezuko tamed, but he knew he wouldn't be able to control himself for long so they had to tame her quickly.

"Nezuko.!" Tanjiro ran to them and began to try and help calm her down.

Y/n felt a sudden pain in his head followed by a voice. 'Kill them!'

"Gah!" He was harshly kicked away by Nezuko, but it was better than losing control where there were injured people.

He found himself shrinking back to his normal size, there was nobody around where he was. Y/n began losing consciousness, his demon form began to take over.

Kill every slayer you come across

~~~

~Taisho secrets~

-Because of the blue spider lily, y/n was able to get control of himself for a short time.

-Ren(y/n's crow) went to announce that y/n was turned into a demon to the master and other Hashiras.

That's all for today, sorry for keeping you waiting, but updates will be slower from now on because my mom is using the laptop

Have a nice day/afternoon/night^^!

Published: 30/07/22

Word count: 989