Family Tree...

Male protagonist

Dr Reyansh Malhotra - He is a handsome, hot, extrovert and extremely fun loving guy. He is a cardiologist and owns couple of hospital in the age of 30. He has the craziest family and friends you will ever find, he can make anyone laugh or smile with his antics. He got everything in his life looks, success, fame in young age. Girls swoon over his charming looks and kind nature, he is still finding a true love for himself which he didn't find till now.

Mr Ram Malhotra - He is father of Reyansh and a compete sweetheart, he is the cutest, sweetest and coolest father you will ever find. He is a businessman by profession and he loves his family alot.

Mrs Neetu Malhotra - She is the mother of reyansh and just like her husband. A sweetheart, she is very cute and sweet mom, loves her family alot, She is a house wife. So she and her husband are cute couple and gives perfect couple goals vibes.

Miss Raisha Malhotra - She is younger sister of reyansh, is very beautiful,cute and extrovert. She helps her father in business and just at the age of 28, she is successful businesswoman.

Dr Abhimanyu Sharma - He is best friend of reyansh and is very handsome, hot, funny and Frank. He is neurologist by profession and business partner of reyansh. He is an orphan but Reyansh's family is his family.

Mr Daniel Knight - He is another best friend of reyansh and is handsome, hot and a businessman by profession. He is happily married with bella knight.

(So reyansh has a big family and they live together but I am not adding them in the family tree as I will add it slowly slowly in chapters)

                               ****

Female protagonist

Dr Pihu Bose - she is beautiful, shy, innocent and extremely introvert girl and is a general surgeon and finding a job for herself as she just finished her studies (PG). She smiles but is hiding her tears and pain inside her eyes, she never got love from anyone except her thakurmaa (grandmaa), not even from her parents.

Binoy Bose - He is uncle (badepapa) of pihu and is a very cunning man. He is a businessman by profession and is very manipulative, cunning and dominant man.

Chandrika Bose - She is aunt (badimaa) of pihu and same like her husband. She is a housewife and scares Pihu alot.

Abhimaan Bose - He is cousin brother of pihu and is a businessman by profession. He is sweet, caring and loving guy. He loves his sister pihu and grandma alot but doesn't like his parents as they are very cunning.

Asha Bose - She is thakurmaa (grandma) of pihu and abhimaan. A very caring, loving and sweet lady, for others she is very dominant and authoritative lady. She has an aura of power and dominance, but loving for her loved ones. She loves pihu alot and doesn't likes his son and daughter in law.

Emma Jones - She is best friend of pihu and is very beautiful, cute, bubbly and chirpy girl and loves pihu alot. She is a physiotherapist by profession, just finished her studies and finding a job like pihu.

---------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hola famm!!!
I am back after almost a year as I promised I'll be writing a story after my exam so yeah I am here. As I am completing my promise, it's your time to complete your promise. I hope you guys read, vote, comment and love my story just the way you gave your love to my previous story. I'll make sure you guys laugh, smile, giggle and feel every emotion in the story. I hope you guys liked the cast.

Love
~Ria