Chapter-32

Pihu

Everyone was so worried for me, I felt so guilty for causing everyone trouble but the way they cared for me made me teary-eyed. No one ever cared for me like this, the way everyone was being angry at reyansh even if it wasn't his fault, mom made me drink the tasty juice and I cannot stop thanking her. Mom kept coming and checking me in the room, reyansh kept asking me again and again. I felt loved, cared and respected.

"What are you thinking? Little rabbit" I heard reyansh saying, I gasped.

"What did you just said to me?" I said looking at him, he shrugged his shoulders.

"I wouldn't repeat, You should've heard at first. I don't repeat my words" He said cockily, I kept looking at him with a pout.

"You called me little rabbit, Do I look like a rabbit?" I asked, he grinned.

"Yes, My little rabbit" He said pinching my cheeks, I rolled my eyes but internally I blushed. No one ever gave me this nickname, it was cute though.

"Then what do I call you?" I asked, he again shrugged.

"Your choice, do you also want to give a nickname?" He asked raising his eyebrows, I nodded.

"Big rabbit" I said, he started laughing like a lunatic. I kept looking at him.

"What? Big rabbit, why?" He asked controlling his laughter.

"You called me little rabbit, so I thought to call you big rabbit" I said rubbing my nape, he shook and again laughed. It was so embarrassing for me, I looked down and he kept chuckling.

"You're too cute to handle, I can't handle this much cuteness, wifey" He said coming closer to me, I looked up in his attractive black eyes.

"You're very bad" I mumbled, he smiled.

"Really?" He asked, I nodded vigorously but he kept smiling.

"It's okay, even if you call me bad it's okay" He said touching his nose with mine, I gulped with a close proximity of us. My breathes got heavier, we were sitting on bed.

"An... ansh" I whispered, he hummed.

"Yes wifey" He whispered huskily, his voice sounded so beautiful to me right now.

"What are you doing?" I asked, his hand went to my waist.

"Spending some time with my wife" He said huskily in my ear, I closed my eyes tightly. I heard someone knocking on the door, I pushed him and breathed in sigh.

"Ansh, someone is their on door. Open it" I said, he made an irritated face. He opened the door, Mom was standing their with a glass of juice in her hand. She came inside, kept the glass on table and sat beside me.

"How are you feeling now? Pihu beta" She asked caressing my cheeks, I smiled.

"I am good now, maa. You shouldn't do work now, you're making me eat so much. You should also take rest now" I said, she smiled.

"What do I do? I've taken enough rest now, my child is sick and I should sit and do nothing. I want my happy child back, that's why I'm doing it okay. Now have this juice" She said giving me juice, I started drinking and she left the room after pecking me on my forehead. I had juice and kept the glass aside, reyansh sat beside me with a childish expression.

"I am so jealous of you right now" He said, I understood what was he saying and started giggling.

"You're so cute" I said pinching his cheeks, his eyes widened and he smirked naughtily.