Chapter-31

Pihu

We reached to the hospital, running like childrens inside the hospital. Everyone saw us running, they were shocked. We breathed heavily, Reyansh went to his cabin and I went to lounge. I kept my bag their, then I went to check my schedule and it was very hectic. I had to assist in a surgery, then rounds and work, work and work. At first I had some rounds in general ward, I met the doctor with which I've rounds and started checking patients.

The lack of sleep was making me sleepy and tired, We both slept so late at night and got up and then work. Schedule was already very hectic and then the sleepiness and tiredness popped in. It took me an hour in rounds, then I went to assist a surgery with senior doctor. The surgery was two-hour long, then after meeting the family of patients. I did the last work, then I again went for the rounds.

The rounds were long, it was already lunch time when I finished my rounds. I was going to lounge, suddenly an emergency accident case came. The patient's condition was very critical, I again went for the treatment of the patient with a senior doctor. It took us two hours to treat the patient as we had to do operation immediately. I was very much exhausted, after meeting the family of patient. I went to the lounge where I saw Dr nisha sitting with some more lady doctors, they smiled looking at me.

"Hey pihu, come and sit with us" Dr nisha waved her hand, I went towards her and sat.

"What happened? I didn't saw you whole day today, where are you busy? Dr Pihu reyansh Malhotra" She said playfully, I smiled tiredly.

"I had much work today, rounds and then assisting in a surgery. Then an emergency case came up so it was a busy and exhausting day" I said, she patted my shoulder.

"You're looking so tired, my love. I should bring coffee or juice for you" She said getting up.

"Oh no no, dr nisha. You should sit, I'll bring it. You don't need to go" I said getting up, she ruffled my hairs.

"Ok let's go to cafeteria together, let's have a coffee date" She said winking at me, I laughed out loud.

"Let's make your dear hubby jealous" She said playfully, I giggled. This lady standing infront of me is such a sweetheart, I must say.

We both went to cafeteria, I saw reyansh and Dr Ritesh already sitting their. We both started walking, I felt a sudden wave of dizziness hit me, my head was aching like someone is hitting me with a hammer on my head. I blinked my eyes several time to shoo away the dizziness, we went towards them and I gave them a tired smile.

"Hey Dr pihu, you're so busy today. I didn't even saw you whole day" Dr Ritesh said, ruffling my hairs. He is a father figure to me, just like a guide or mentor.

"Yeah dr Ritesh, I was caught up with some work" I said trying to not show my tiredness to them.

"Hey you guys, bring coffee for your wives. Go now, shoo" Dr nisha said, playfully.

"Oh then let's bring coffee for them dr Ritesh, what's say" Reyansh said grinning.

"Yeah, it's an order of my wife and who am I to deny" Dr Ritesh said, they both started going. I felt my head will blast right now, Everything started blacking out. I felt dizzy, I held my head and then I fell on ground after blacking out. The last thing I heard was someone screaming my name.

****

Reyansh

The whole day was so hectic, I didn't even got time to sit, I had so much of paper work and all. Yesterday, I had an emergency and had to go to hospital immediately, Pihu looked so upset but work is also important so I left, when I came back, Pihu looked scared and when she told me that she got a nightmare. I was so shocked, earlier also she got a nightmare and when I asked her, she told me she saw her parents leaving her and I felt so bad for her.