Chapter-13

Pihu

I turned around to see Dr katherine standing their fuming in anger, I walked forward and stood infront of her. I crossed my arms and looked at her, she looked like she would eat me now.

"Dr katherine Williams, I am not interesting in talking to you. It will be great if you go and do your work without judging anybody" I said looking in her eyes, I don't know how I got this much strength.

"Oh my god, its literally shocking that how you're answering me. Oh for sure because of Dr Reyansh right, what magic have you casted on him? He can't even hear anything against you, oh maybe you've satisfied him enough" her words hit me very hard, it was so cheap to even listen and she was actually saying this to someone.

"How cheap these words are? You yourself is a girl and saying this words to someone, how can you say this to someone? How cheap and vulgar these-"

"Oh please, stop being so innocent huhh. This rose, letter and chocolate, its given by Dr Reyansh right. He never gave these things to someone when anyone had their first surgery, but he gave it to you, why? Tell me huh, because you've trapped him in your cheap tricks. You cheap and low class gi-"

"Enough is enough Dr katherine, you don't have any right to say something cheap to anyone. I've warned you last time also" a voice boomed in the room making me flinch, I saw Dr Reyansh standing their fuming in anger.

"Its my choice to give something to anyone, who the fuck are you to say something cheap to anyone? I can't believe that an educated women like you is saying so cheap words to someone, I've already given you the last chance but not now. I told you that I want a clean atmosphere in my hospital, I won't tolerate these things in my hospital. Dr katherine, you are fired" Dr reyansh ordered making me shocked.

"But Reyansh, how can you fire me for this cheap, vulgar and bitch type wom-"

"Enough, I won't hear anything against her. You don't have any right to say something to any girl, how will you feel if someone says these things to you? I am just firing you, but if you said something more. You will not get any job in whole london, I am warning you" Dr reyansh said, It was my first time to see him getting so angry. He looked so scary, with shivering hands I touched his arm to stop him.

He looked at me, I saw his eyes were red in anger. He literally looked like that red angry bird, I shook my head.

"Please Dr reyansh, don't do this with her. Please, don't fire her, I don't have any problem with her please" I stuttered, he glared at me.

"Shut up" he said angrily, I gulped.

"Reyansh, it's her fault. Why are you firing me? What's my fault in th-"

"Dr katherine William, YOU ARE FIRED" His voice echoed in room, I flinched with his angry voice. She left the room glaring at me, I was shivering and tears pooled in my eyes. I get very scared when someone shouts or yells, He looked at me and was shocked.

"Hey! Why are you crying? Pihu calm down" he cupped my face between his palms, wiping my tears with his thumb.

"Calm down, sit" He made me sit and gave me water, I had some sips and gave it back to me.

"I...I am so..sorry, I..I eas...easily g...get sca....scared when som....someone scr...screams" I stuttered, he wiped my tears again which rolled down my cheeks.

"Shhh, I am sorry. I am so sorry, I'll not scream. I am sorry" He said rubbing my back, I took a deep breath and looked at him.

"I am sorry Dr Reyansh, because of me you have to fire dr katherine" I said looking down.