Chapter-34

Reyansh

I was frozen at my place for a second, but quickly wrapped my arms around her and her arms around my neck, she was continuously sobbing. I started rubbing her back and caressing her hairs, everyone were looking at us with tears in their eyes. Pihu broke the hug and looked at me with those teary eyes, I wiped her cheeks and didn't knew when a tear rolled down my eye.

"Pihu, shhh I'm here then why are you crying? Don't cry precious" I said softly, she shook her head while wiping her cheeks.

"No...I...I" she started sobbing, I shook my head and caressed her hairs.

"My daughter, what happened? Tell me" Dad said, while caressing her head.

"Da...dad, I...got a me...mess...message" she said while weeping, I made a confused face.

"What message pia" I asked, she showed me her phone and I saw a message from an unknown number.

Be ready to face the consequences Mrs Pihu reyansh Malhotra, you shouldn't have manipulated abhimaan against us.

My eyes widened after reading the message, I really wanted to do something with her uncle and aunt but I couldn't, why the fuck I can't do something? I clenched my fist and I was fuming in anger. I saw her shivering as she saw me angry, my eyes softened and I quickly held her hands and made her sit on couch and I sat on my knees.

"Rishu please bring water for your bhabhi" I said, she nodded and ran in kitchen.

"Pia, do you trust me?" I asked, she nodded her head vigorously and I gave her a soft smile.

"Then don't be scared, I am with you, your family is with you. You don't need to be scared of anyone or anything" I said, she hiccuped. Rishita came with a glass of water and I quickly took it. She took some sips of it and gave it back to me, I placed it on table.

"Yes bacche (child) you don't need to be scared of anyone, your whole family is with you, beside you on every step" Mom said sitting beside her, she quickly hugged mom and she caressed her hairs.

"Shh calm down, my daughter is so strong then why is she crying? My daughter is a fighter and fighters doesn't cry" Mom said softly, she shook her head.

"No mom, your daughter isn't a fighter. She is a loser, she couldn't save her parents, she couldn't save herself" She said, she was looking so weak and vulnerable at the time.

"Who said this ridiculous thing? My daughter is strongest, who endured every pain and is still fighting with her fears alone" Mom said, she wiped her tears.

"Am I strong?" Pihu mumbled innocently, my heart broke in million pieces seeing her broke., she was so insecure of herself.

"Most strongest girl I've ever seen" Dad said patting her head and smiling at her softly.

"Yes who fought with everything and is still fighting, My Pihu is a fighter" Bebe said, everyone came in support of her and she kept looking at everyone.

"Thank you everyone for supporting me, but you don't know my past. If you know it, you'll hate me" Pihu said looking down.

"Everyone knows it pia, and everyone know how you fought all your life and endured every pain" I said, she looked at everyone and gulped.

"Yes bacche, we know about it" Mom said, she looked at mom with a scared expression.

"And no one can hate you, how can someone hate a sweetheart like you?" Bebe said, smiling at her.

"Really?" She asked innocently, everyone nodded their head.

"Thank you for accepting me" she said looking at her lap.