Chapter-16

Pihu

Healing, I was healing. I can still remember that scary night when aunt beat me till death, it was very scary. My whole life was shown infront of my eyes that night and I thought that night was the last day of my life. Although I don't want to remember that night but still sometimes it shows up in my sleep which scares me alot. I was getting alot of nightmares nowadays but emma, abhi bhai and thakurmaa was with me which was the best thing.

After i got my conscious, I got to know that bhai and thakurmaa left bose mansion for me. Thakurmaa showed her anger on aunt and uncle, emma told me everything. Emma was also staying with us in our penthouse, it's been almost more then a month and my ribs were also healed not fully but it didn't cause pain much.

It's been a month, I've gone to hospital. I didn't wanted anyone to know about my condition in hospital, they will pity on me and give me those sympathetic looks which I hate the most. I hated it when someone looks at me with pitiful eyes, emma didn't told anything to anyone in his hospital, Emma just told Dr reyansh that I will not be coming to hospital for some months as thakurmaa's health was deteriorating day-by-day so i was taking her care.

She told me that dr reyansh looked sad but he said that I had to come to hospital after some months, I was shocked when emma told me that dr reyansh said this to her about me. I was thinking that he might fire me for being so careless as I didn't even emailed him any leave application, or any call or any message but he didn't do anything just said that i should come to hospital if thakurmaa is fine.

Talking about thakurmaa, I didn't lied that her health was not good. She always stayed up in her room nowadays, I sometimes saw her crying remembering my parents. She was very angry on uncle and aunt, Emma also told me abhi bhai said alot of words to them even thakurmaa also slapped them. I was thankful and grateful to them for taking stand for me but I was sad too, I know uncle and aunt used to get angry on me but uncle had blood relation with us.

I was feeling very guilty, nowadays abhi bhai was meeting raisha didi less. He is always with us or busy in work, she also didn't knew about my condition. Abhi bhai told the same thing to raisha didi which emma told to dr reyansh. Raisha didi is very understanding, she always understood bhai's busy situation and consoled him that everything will be fine.

She wanted to come home to see thakurmaa but bhai made an excuse and raisha didi even understood that also. Just because of me, bhai and emma were lieing to everyone, But both of them never showed anything to me. They always tried to make me happy, emma always crack some jokes and then thakurmaa also joins her.

Talking about dr reyansh, emma told me that he is always in a bad mood nowadays. He snaps his every employee even for smallest mistake, emma is going to hospital regular. She tells me everything about hospital, bebe is also fine now and all the ladies of their family goes to hospital once in a week to meet the employees and all.

I talked to ladies once on call as bebe was whining to talk to me, so emma made them talk to me one day. I was happy and delighted to talk to them. I was sitting on bed now in my new room which was way more spacious then my room in bose mansion.

I was bored, I always have a habit to do some work and at this time, I used to be in hospital with everyone doing some work or checking patients. But now, No one let me do some work, we have couple of servants, cooks and they do every work. I was using my phone but i get bored of it now, I never have a habit to use much gadgets and all.

Suddenly, door opened and emma came inside with a bowl of soup. Emma doesn't have day shift today, she had night shift so she was at home today.

"Have this soup, Pia" she said, keeping the bowl on table, she started making me have soup.