Chapter-1

Hey peeps!
Here's the first chapter.

Pihu

"Hey pia My love, come here quickly" Dad squealed happily making me look at him with a grin, I quickly ran to him and he picked me up in his arms making me laugh loudly, Mom was smiling and her eyes were shining with love and affection.

"Dad what happened" I asked making a confused face, I saw dad's face having a frown and he turned his face towards mom. He took a deep breath and said something which shocked me.

"We are leaving you pia" Dad said making me shocked, I gulped my saliva and looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Dad why are you leaving me and where" I asked him scaredly, he put me down and both of them started going. I saw them vanishing in air.

"Dad Mom, please don't leave me please" I cried but no one heard my cries and that little seven-year-old girl died that day when they left her alone in this cruel world.

"Dadddddd Mommm" I screamed but suddenly someone drenched me with water and was screaming.

I opened my eyes and saw my room where I was sleeping and having that scary nightmare. My eyes welled up thinking about the dream, when someone started yelling at me, I looked at myself drenched in water.

"Why the hell are you screaming early in the morning huhh, can't you sleep silently. My sleep is ruined just because of you, you bitch" My aunt (badima) yelled at me with such hatred in her voice that I flinched with her tone.

I stayed silent because I don't have anything to say. What do I say? I again got a nightmare of my parents leaving me which is truth. They left me, they left me alone in this world. I was looking at my lap, silently sobbing when I felt a stinging pain in my hairs.

"Why the fuck are you quiet, have you turned mute you bitch? My sleep is ruined because of your fucking nightmares. Why the hell can't you be silent in your sleep, you bitch" My aunt yelled making me flinch again, my sobs became more loud and her hold on my hairs became more tight.

"Ahhh" A scream escaped my mouth as I was having a stinging pain in my hairs and my sobs became more and more hysterical.

"Don't you fucking dare scream and don't you dare say anything to that old hag grandmother of yours, Understood?" She screamed with such venom, I nodded but her hold on my hairs became tight, "In words" she asked and I quickly said "Yes mam".

She left my hairs with a jerk and left, leaving me crying and sobbing on my place. I looked at my mom and dad's photo frame which was on the small side table near my small bed.

"I miss you mom and dad, please call me up there. I don't want to live here anymore please" I sniffed, but accepting the reality. I got up from the bed and made my way to the washroom.

I was doing my morning chores, I was taking a shower but by mistake I rubbed the place where it was burnt. I hissed and quickly poured water on my arm, I remember the day when my aunt intentionally poured a whole cup of coffee on my arm leaving an ugly mark there. It turned red as I rubbed the soap there. Tears again welled up in my eyes, I quickly did my morning chores. Wearing a simple kurti and shalwar with a dupatta, I left my room to make breakfast, quickly tieing my long brown hairs in braid.