Chapter-38

Third person

Breathtaking beautiful, the only word came out of reyansh's mouth after seeing his wife looking like an angel. She looked so beautiful in that red dress, her long curly hairs were down, she applied very little makeup. Reyansh was opening and closing his mouth like a fish, she went forward towards him and stood infront of him.

 Reyansh was opening and closing his mouth like a fish, she went forward towards him and stood infront of him

"How do I look? Ansh" She mumbled, looking down. She didn't understood, why was he staring her.

"Y....you lo...look, I..." He couldn't find proper words, she kept looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"Don't I look good, it's okay if I don't" She said trying to sound okay, but he can tell how sad she was. She was about to go but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him, she was shocked.

"You look so gorgeous that I couldn't describe in words love" He said, his voice sounded husky. She shuddered and felt shy, she bit her lip and hid her face in his chest.

"You look so cute when you blush and I'm the reason of it" He said while chuckling, she broke the hug and looked at him. His eyes filled with mischief, but full of love and affection for her.

"Ansh please don't tease me" She said, her cheeks were crimison red.

"Okay I'll not, but tell me how do I look?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Y...you lo...look so go...good" She said trying not to stammer, he looked so devilishly handsome.

"Just good, I made efforts to get ready and as a compliment, what I got is good. Very bad pia" He said trying to act sad, he knew she was nervous but he wanted to tease her.

"N...no no, you look so good-looking. Uhm very handsome" She said quickly, after realising what she said. She closed her eyes and he chuckled mischievously.

"You're such a tease" She said accusingly, in a very cute manner that he kissed her cheeks and her anger flew away.

"Yeah I am a tease because you're the definition of cuteness" He said pinching her cheeks, she blushed.

"Don't we have to go on date now?" She asked, his eyes widened and he nodded vigorously.

"Oh god I got so lost in you that I forget, let's go" He said holding her hand, they left their home. She kept looking at him, the words he said 'I got so lost in you that I forget'. They both sat in car and he started driving but she kept looking at him, What good deeds I did that I got him as my husband, she thought and felt so lucky.

What did I do in my past life that I got so beautiful and soft-hearted wife, I'm so lucky to have her, He thought and smiled. After driving for sometime, stealing some glance. They arrived at their destination, he got out of the car and opened the gate for her. She came out, he quickly took out some stuff. He quickly ran and placed that stuff inside the place.