Chapter-28

Third person

Pihu was sitting on couch with her head hung low, Whenever she gets happy something worst happens which ruins everything. Raisha came out of the room after making abhimaan calm, he was very upset and was crying after what happened. Raisha was also very shocked with today's happenings, she came and sat beside pihu, caressing her cheeks.

"Pihu, you don't need to be upset okay. I'll try to make everything good" Raisha said ruffling her hairs, Pihu quickly hugged raisha and started weeping.

"Why? Raisha di, everything was going perfect in our lives, but why do they have to come? They're my worst nightmares, I was so happy but they came and ruined everything. Whenever I try to be strong, they make me fall so bad that I end up being worst then that. I want to be strong, I want happiness in my life, I want everything perfect in everyone's life but they. They couldn't handle this that their son and I am happy or living our life perfectly. They couldn't handle the fact that a girl is speaking and taking stand for themselve infront of them. They couldn't handle the fact that I am happy, abhi bhai is happy, they couldn't handle this" I cried in her embrace, she kept rubbing my back.

"You know I was trying to be happy, I was happy with reyansh and my family. I got my own family, I was ecstatic but fate couldn't handle this. I was trying to forget every painful memory they gave me, reyansh was making me strong enough but as they came my downfall would start. They won't handle this that we are living our life in peace, happily" I said, my sobs slowly died.

"I also want happiness, Can I never get that?" I said, she caressed my hairs.

"Shh, you will get that. Abhi and you deserve the whole world, Pihu. Don't think so low, they came and met that doesn't mean it's your downfall. You'll be more stronger after facing these situation, you are strong. It's not the end, you'll always come stronger after facing it" She made me understood, I nodded my head.

"Now I want to see your beautiful smile, smile" I smiled, she grinned and pinched my cheeks.

"Thanks raisha di, for encouraging me" I said, she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Di?" I bit my tongue as the realisation hit me, I still call her di.

"I'm sorry, Raisha di..uhm bhabhi" I rubbed my nape, she laughed and ruffled my hairs.

"It's okay, you can call me anything. I won't mind even if you call me raisha" She said, I gasped and shook my head.

"You're elder then me, how can I?" She smiled and hit my arm playfully.

"Hey, you're making me feel like an old aunty calling me elder. I'm just 28, even younger then your husband" She said, I looked down and she chuckled.

"Reyansh was right, You're too cute to handle" she said, I stared at her and red hue formed on my face.

"Please raisha di" I looked down, she chuckled and I smiled shyly.

"Okay okay, you go and take rest. I'll see abhi" She said getting up, I held her wrist.

"May I also come?" I asked, she hit my head lightly.

"Stupid, it's your house and he is your brother. Obviously you can come" She said with a smile, I kept looking at her in admiring way. We both went to their room and saw abhi bhai sitting on bed, his head hung low.

"Bhai" I said, we both looked at each other, went towards him and hugged him tightly. He needed that hug right now very badly.

"Abhi, what is this huh? Your sister came and you didn't even met her, very bad. She came to meet you only and you're sitting here, I'm very disappointed. She is so sweet that she isn't even angry with your behavior" Raisha di said trying to lighten up the atmosphere, I smiled and he looked at me. His eyes held pain, vulnerability and helplessness, I felt so bad seeing him like this.