Chapter-22

Reyansh

Happiness, the feeling which i was having now. My happiness and excitement has no boundaries, Pihu agreed for the marriage proposal and I can't be more happy. The feeling was unexplainable, when Pihu agreed infront of me, I was shocked, surprised and dumbfounded. I was literally frozen, I didn't expressed my happiness infront of her as I didn't wanted to scare her with my excitement.

In the car ride, when those songs were playing. I felt so embarrassed, I really wanted to bury myself deep in earth. Those songs were more then romantic, I saw pihu biting her lips at that time and I felt more embarrassed, when I switched off the radio. She started laughing, Her laughter felt so beautiful to me. In these months, It was the first time I saw her laughing wholeheartedly. I felt more then happy because I was the reason of her laughter.

I just came back to home after dropping her, I was standing in balcony. The cold winds were blowing, I smiled. After somedays, we both will get married, we both are gonna live under one roof, I'll be able to see her, hear her and feel her everytime now. After a month, we'll get engaged and then married, I couldn't hold this happiness.

Engagement day

This month flew so quickly that no one got to know that it was their engagement day now. Everyone was excited and more then happy for them, The ladies started love and adoring Pihu more, They got to know her more in this month. They loves Pihu like their own daughter, and felt lucky that pihu will be their daughter-in-law now, Everything felt perfect.

Our couple haven't realised their love for each other but everyone knew how much they love each other seeing their actions. Everyone can see the love, care, respect and affection their eyes held for each other, Everyone wanted to make them realise their love but his bebe refused to do so. His bebe knew that they both were idiots and didn't knew anything, but she wanted them to realise this by themselves so everyone left this topic and started to enjoy the journey of love, they were enjoying their longing for each other and both the idiots were still unknown of their own feelings.

Abhimaan and Raisha's were already engaged because their engagement was done one day before only, Their engagement were on different days so that the siblings could enjoy the engagement. It was Reyansh and Pihu's engagement and he was nervous as hell.
He was roaming here and their in his room just wearing his three piece suit's pant, his mom entered in the room to see his son nervous and biting his nails just like a kid who has a math exam and he didn't knew what to write in answer sheet.

His mother smiled and entered in his room, reyansh looked at his mom and smiled nervously.

"Ansh, what happened? Be happy, it's your engagement and you're roaming here and their, that too half-dressed" His mom said, he sat on bed and sighed.

"Mom, I am very nervous. What if I do something stupid on stage? What if I fall on stage infront of everyone? What if I say something stupid to Pihu? What if I-" His mom stopped his what ifs.

"Ansh, stop and calm down. You're not gonna do anything stupid, just stay calm, don't think anything negative, it's your engagement, be positive and get dressed quickly" His mother said, patting his shoulder.

"Yeah mom, I am just getting nervous" He said with small smile.

"You know, it's my first time to see a guy getting so nervous on his engagement, my son is an exceptional case" His mom said while laughing, he rolled his eyes.

"Mom, Can you stop making fun of me? And It's my first time to see a mother teasing and making fun of his own son, you're also an exceptional case" He said like a child, his mother smiled.