Chapter-37

Pihu

I was with mom and aunts in shopping mall, they were helping me in selecting dresses but the final decision of selecting any dress was of mine. It was so fun, earlier aunt never used to allow me to dress as I want but now it was my choice, I've bought some jeans, tops, some small kurtis, some western dresses, Now I was looking for a dress which I can wear today. I was looking for a perfect dress when one dress caught my attention.

"Mom look at the red dress for today" I said pointing at a red dress, Mom looked at it and smiled.

"It's beautiful, let's buy it" Mom said, my eyes widened.

"But mom, let's look at the price and-"

"Pia, you like it then what's the look at the price and all. We'll buy it" Mom said, I smiled. Mom is a sweetheart, even aunts were so helpful and loving. I had so much fun shopping with them, it was an amazing day for me.

"Uh it's a beautiful dress, ansh will be mesmerised" Aunt rashmi said winking, I blushed.

"Don't tease her rashmi, look how her cheeks turned red just by ansh's name" Aunt Radha giggled, I blushed more and went forward to look at the dress, I felt so shy because of their teasing but they kept giggling.

"So let's buy it pia" Mom said, I nodded and we bought the dress. Mom wanted me to try the dress but I was so tired because of the shopping, I've already tried many dresses so mom told that we'll go and eat something.

We started going towards the cafeteria, I was walking suddenly someone came in front of me, I looked up and saw the most unexpected face, Mrs chandrika bose. I gulped, taking a deep breathe. she looked at me and smirked.

"Oh how surprising, Mrs Malhotra. You're here in the most expensive mall shopping" She said smirking, looking at the shopping bags. Mom and aunts came forward and stood beside me.

"Yes shopping with her moms" Mom said smiling fakely, I looked down.

"Oh hey, Mrs bose and bye too. Actually, we're getting late, we are starving so we'll have something and go. We came here to buy some dresses for our daughter pia, reyansh is taking her on date so yeah bye" Aunt rashmi said grinning, my eyes widened and aunt looked shocked.

"Da...date?" Aunt said with a shocked face, Mom and aunts nodded their head vigorously.

"Mam you forget these bags" We heard a voice and saw a salesmen, Mom and aunts went their to take it and to thank him. Aunt glared at me and grabbed my arm harshly.

"Huh you bitch, enjoying this lavish life and rich husband. This is what you wanted right, to live like a queen, you used to act like innocent infront of everyone right. In reality, you a fucking whore" Her venomous words hit me like poison, I kept my tears back and took a deep breath. I pulled my arm from her hold, she looked shocked and I glared at her.

"Don't you dare try to touch me or hurt me, I won't hesitate to tell this reyansh or abhi bhai" I said, I didn't knew from where I got this much strength.

"Oh so you got a tongue now, you bitch. But don't worry, If anyone gets to know your past then say goodbye to your happy marriage" Aunt said, I felt disgusted to even hear this. How can a lady think something like this about another girl? She is such an exception case.

"We know her past and we are proud of her, how she tolerated everything alone and endured every pain till now. How she lived with some cruel and heartless people like you guys, still she stood strong. We are proud of our daughter" Mom said coming forward and wrapping her arms around my shoulder, I looked at her adoringly.

"Yeah and you don't need to give us information, we know everything about our daughter" Aunt Radha said glaring.

"And yeah dare you say something disgusting to our daughter, we won't tolerate anyone saying those words to our Pia" Aunt rashmi said, I kept looking at these three sweethearts.