Chapter-2

Reyansh

I was in deep slumber when someone poured water on me and I woke up with a jerk. I looked at the culprit, she was smiling mischievously and I gave a death glare to her. Both the culprits started laughing holding their stomachs. They were none other then my sisters. Raisha and rishita, Rishita is my cousin (chacha's or uncle's daughter). Rishita is in college and raisha is businesswomen.

"What the hell ladies, can't you wake me up with any other thing. Why do you have to drench me huhh" I spoke with raised voice, raisha and Rishita were still smiling.

I don't have respect great.

"Why the hell are you smiling like fools now" I spoke with an irritated tone.

"Bhai (brother) make a ponytail of my hairs" Rishita said and I looked at her with a disbelief look.

"You woke me up for this" I asked and she bobbled her head up and down.

"And why you woke me up" I turned towards raisha, she just shrugged her shoulders.

I quickly got up from bed, they both tip toed towards the door and left my room. I smiled at their antics and shook my head. I quickly did my morning routine, wearing a formal blue shirt and black pants. I wore a rolex watch, sprayed my perfume and wore black shoes. I left my room with my phone, wallet and car keys.

I came out and saw a commotion going on, as I went little further I saw rishi (chachu's or uncle son) and Rahul (My youngest chachu's or uncle's son) having eating competition. Everyone was cheering up and I wondered what a family I have got? I looked up and shook my head but quickly thanked god for giving me the amazing family. I agree, they are crazy but everyone becomes understanding when its needed.

"God what the hell is happening here" I said a little loud but no one heard it as everyone was busy watching the competition. I rolled my eyes at their antics and chuckled at the same time.

"Yayyy I won I won, I won the competition see rahul" Rishi squealed happily and rahul pouted. And I wondered Is rishi seriously 21-years-old?

I saw everyone smiling but everyone hugged rahul too, I chuckled. I saw Rishita running towards me.

"Bhai (brother) make a ponytail fast, I am getting late and you stupid rishi. Don't you want to go to college today? We are getting late you dumbhead" Rishita glared at rishi.

"Oh hello, you stupid. I am coming and I know we are getting late, your me-getting-ready time was not ending. Why are you getting ready so much, we are not going to a wedding but college" Rishi rolled his eyes.

"Shut up you dumbhead"

"Respect Rishita, I am older then you"

"Just 10 minutes older dumbhead"

Their bickering started, both the evil twins started fighting and everyone was enjoying their argument.

"Enough, I too want to go to hospital. Rishita come fast, I'll make your ponytail" I said, she quickly came towards me with a comb and I started making pony of her hairs which is a routine for me.

"You've spoiled her enough ansh, nowadays she doesn't make her hairs by herself" said Chachi (aunt) or (rishi and rishita's mother).

"Its okay aunt, she is the youngest girl in our family. I'll spoil her more" I smiled and everyone awwed.

"Logically I am the youngest one in our family bhai (brother), why don't you make my hairs" said the youngest 18-year-old rahul glaring at me, everyone stared at him and started laughing.