Chapter-35

Reyansh

The day was going good, Pihu was doing her work and didn't remembered about that message. She was indeed very scared but I told her that I'm with her always, I was in a surgery which just ended. It was very exhausting, it was two-hour long surgery and my legs pained. I went in my cabin, I sat and had some water. The after work of surgery was done by other doctor, I felt happy when Pihu told me that she wants to accompany me to the hospital, and it's even good. She wouldn't remember something worst, I decided to call her in my cabin to spend sometime. Her schedule wasn't hectic, I've already taken care of it.

I told a ward boy to call her but he came back and said that he couldn't find Pihu in whole hospital, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Sir, I can't find Dr Pihu in whole hospital. I ain't lieing" He said, I nodded.

"Okay, you may leave" I said smiling, he nodded and left my cabin. I got up and left my cabin, I went to receptionist.

"Where is Dr Pihu, Can you tell me?" I asked keeping my arms on desk.

"Sir, I think I saw her leaving the hospital half an hour ago, she was running and she kinda look scared I think" She said, I was getting more and more confused now. She was okay in morning but what happened to her now?

"Where did she go? Do you know, please tell me" I said worriedly, I was scared. I was hoping nothing would go wrong.

"No sir, I don't know. I am sorry" She said apologising, I turned. I raked my hand in my hairs, rubbing my temples I went to my cabin.

I was hoping everyone to be good and okay, but one side of me was thinking all the negative things. I was scared and confused, every negative thought was roaming in my mind. My mind was blank about what to do and what to not. I quickly called Pihu but she wasn't accepting the call, I was getting more afraid now. I quickly took my car keys and left the hospital running.

I was driving the car aimlessly, as I arrived at home. I got out of the car and ran inside, no one was in hall. Maybe the ladies were in their room taking rest as it's afternoon, I ran to my room and opened the door. The whole room was dark, I looked around and saw a small figure lying on the floor. It was Pihu unconscious, I gasped. I quickly placed her head in my lap as I sat beside her, tears stricken on her cheeks. Her face was red, she looked so weak. I quickly picked her up and placed her on bed.

"Pihu, please ge....get u...up, please do...don't sca....scare me" I stammered, my hands were trembling. I started patting her cheeks.

I bought some water, sprinkling some drops on her eyes. Her eyes started to blink, she opened her eyes and I quickly sat beside her. Taking her hand in mine, I patted her cheek. She tried to get up, I helped her in sitting, I quickly made her drink some water and she took some sips of it. I placed the glass on table, she kept looking at me. I wiped her cheeks which had some tears, more tears started flowing from her eyes.

"What happened? Pia, what made you leave the hospital. It's okay if you leave but you should've informed me or someone. I was scared and when I saw you unconscious in room, I was so scared. Never ever do this again" I said holding her shoulders, my tone was sounding harsh because I was angry too.

"Why do you care so much? What If someday I leave you just like that. Why?" She said weakly, making me more angry, and then I bursted.

"Because I love you, you stupid girl" I said angrily, shaking her shoulders a bit. I was breathing heavily, tears continuously rolling down her cheeks and she started sobbing more.

I got up from bed, raking my hand in my hairs, I went to the washroom. I washed my face and breathed, I went out of the washroom and saw Pihu sobbing, her face in her palms. She looked so weak, I closed my eyes, breathed and went towards her. Sitting beside her, I took her one hand in mine and with the other hand, I caressed her cheek.