Chapter-17

Pihu

My heart was bursting with nervousness and excitement, after two months I was going to hospital as I was completely healed now. I packed my bag, quickly got ready and went out of my room and saw breakfast ready on dining table. I quickly sat, thakurmaa and bhai also came and we started having it. Emma also went to her apartment somedays ago, as I was fine. I told her to stay with us but she told me she has to go.

"All the best, going to hospital after two months" thakurmaa said, I smiled.

"Thank you thakurmaa" I said.

"Let's go Pia, we're getting late now" bhai said, he quickly gave a hug to thakurmaa. I also hugged her, bhai called nurses and told them to take care of thakurmaa.

We both bid bye to thakurmaa, left the house. I sat in car and bhai started driving the car, I was getting very nervous and my palms were sweaty. I will meet dr reyansh after 2 months, we arrived after sometime. Bhai wished me luck, I got out of the car and waved at bhai. He left, I was still confused with the thing that after not going to hospital for months, he was neither angry nor he fired me.

Leaving every thought behind, I started walking. I greeted the security guard, he looked very much shocked. I entered and everyone looked at me with wide eyes, I went to reception area.

"Hey I thought dr pihu, left the job" I heard a nurse saying.

"No I thought that Sir fired her" another one said.

"No she wasn't fired and she didn't left the job, I heard that she had some issue in her house that's why she didn't came to hospital for months" she said.

"Oh but now I think sir will fire her, who will tolerate this kind of behaviour. Suddenly, she stopped coming and after 2 months, she came to hospital again. Weird" another one said.

"Yeahhh but I don't think sir will fire her, their are rumours that, something is going between her and dr reyansh. Dr reyansh used to drop her to her house and when she had her first surgery, he gifted her something, and he also fired dr Katherine because of her" that nurse said.

"Ohh really, but leave. What do we have to do with their personal life, leave" another one said, shrugging their shoulder, they left.

How weird, people talk about anyone's personal life, gossip about them and then say what do we have to do with their personal life. How much of hypocrite they are - I thought and smiled sadly.

I asked receptionist about dr reyansh and she told me that he is in his cabin, I thanked her and went to his cabin. I was standing out of his cabin, I knocked it two times and heard "come in" from inside. I went inside and stood infront of him, he was busy in work and he didn't saw me.

"Yes, what happened?" He asked, but it felt like someone had taped my mouth. I couldn't say anything, nothing came out of my mouth.

"Tell me, any wor-" he started but stopped as he looked up and saw me. I saw his eyes widened, he gulped and I looked down. I expected him to shout at me and fire me from the job but the next thing he did was unexpected for me.

::::::

Third person

Reyansh was shocked when he saw pihu standing infront of his eyes, he was seeing her after 2 months. His eyes were wide and he looked very much shocked, he didn't knew what he has to do. It was going to be a normal boring day for him, he didn't expected her to come after 2 months and today he didn't even thought. He was just busy in his work, he got up and walked towards her, she was standing quietly with her head hung low.

He stood infront of her, and saw her eyes closed. He smiled, and hugged her quickly wrapping his arms around her shoulders. She shuddered, he was very happy seeing her. It felt like he was incompleted till now but was now completed.