Chapter-33

Third person

"I am the daughter of the most reputed businessmen of those times, Mr Ashish bose and My mother Mrs Asha bose. They were the epitome of kindness, I can proudly say that I'm their daughter. They used to love and pamper me alot, I was the apple of their eyes but just one night, that scary night changed everything" Pihu shivered just by remembering that scary night.

She got up and sat on bed, reyansh also got up and turned towards her. He held her hands tightly and gave her an encouraging smile.

"I was just seven year old, and that happened. It was night time, everyone were in their room. I was also sleeping in my room but suddenly I heard some voices and shooting sounds. I quickly got up and went out of my room, what I saw next shocked me and scared me. Some masked men killed my mother and father, infront of my eyes in my own house" Pihu said, his eyes widened and he quickly started rubbing her arms.

"I saw my parents dying infront of my own eyes, I was numb, frozen at my place. Everyone was having guns in their hands, I saw blood everywhere, blood oozing out of my parents bodies. I was rooted to my place, I saw them again and again shooting my parents even if they were dead. I felt like I would black out, they started coming towards me. I couldn't do anything, they started coming towards me. I was so shocked that I didn't even moved, they to....touched me" she said and started crying, reyansh quickly engulfed her in a hug.

"Shhh it's okay, if you're not comfortable then don't force yourself. Don't tell me, just stop crying, pia" He said rubbing her back continuously.

"No, I need to tell you this. You have every right to know my past, you need to know this. I want to tell you this, just be with me" She said breaking the hug, wiping her tears.

"I'm with you pia, always with you" He said caressing her hairs.

"They...they touched me inappropriately, they to..touched me everywhere. My dignity was at stake, luckily I was saved but the worst they did was that they had already given the worst trauma to a seven year old kid. I was saved by my uncle and abhi bhai, but those men ran and no one knew till now who they were. But after that My uncle and aunt started to behave oddly with me, they used to scold me in everything and when I was 8, they beated me for the first time" she said, he was shocked by hearing this.

"After that, I used to get beatings everyday. If I did any mistake then beatings, if I didn't do any work on time then beatings. In these years, I've beared it all. I don't know what happened to them after my parents died but it feels like they've turned heartless, thakurmaa used to save me sometimes but they used to hit me even if I complain to thakurmaa. I was helpless, I hated that feeling. I hated everything in my life, they made me hate it. They made me lose all the confidence I had in me, they made me weak, vulnerable, helpless, under-confident. They did worst to me" she said crying her heart out, he was quick enough to hug her and console her.

"You've endured so much pia, and you didn't even told this to anyone. You're a strong lady who endured every pain and I am proud of you pia. You're very strong, it's just that your insecurities and fear are over-shadowing that strong side of yours. You need to show this to world, I'll help you in everything, I'll become your pillar to support you because you deserve this whole world pia. Just believe in yourself and you'll be able to see what your real self is" He said cupping her face lightly, she nodded.

"I'll try my best to become my real self" She said wiping her tears.

"And You'll become one of the strongest and courageous lady, just believe in yourself" He said, she nodded and quickly hugged him. He smiled, caressing her hairs, he reciprocated the hug.

"You need to sleep now pia, you need proper rest" He said, she shook her head while wiping her tears cutely.

"I want to tell you more, ansh" She said, he nodded. He wants to know everything, he knew it's difficult but he need to know.