Chapter 11: The Fight Begins

Y/N's POV

So once Tony and I make it to New York we go to Stark Tower, and I jump off his back and land on the tower while he goes to talk to Selvig.

I see Loki down below and after a minute Tony lands down to me and his suit comes off.

Tony: Well this is quite fun, don't you think?

Y/N: I think the fun is just beginning.

Tony and I then walk into the tower and Loki comes in also.

Loki: Please tell me the two of you are going to appeal to my humanity.

Tony: Actually we're planning to threaten you.

Loki: You should have left your armor on for that.

Tony: (Laughs) Yeah.

Y/N: I wanted to appeal to your humanity, but then I remembered the part where you were just a dick.

Loki chuckles at this.

Loki: The Spider-Man, such potential. I've read about you since arriving here on earth. My question, who lies underneath that mask of yours? I know all the others, but your the one I can't put a face on it.

I laugh.

Y/N: That's none of your business.

Tony: Anyway, I've seen a bit of mileage as you said about my armor and then you've got the glow stick of destiny. Would you like a drink? L/N?

Y/N: I'd love one.

Tony and I walk down the steps.

Loki: Stalling won't change anything.

Tony: No. No. Threatening. No drink? You sure? We're having one.

Loki: The chitauri are coming. Nothing will change that. What have I to fear?

Y/N: The Avengers.

Tony: That's what we call ourselves. We're sort of like a team.

Y/N: "Earth's mightiest heroes." type thing.

Loki: Yes, I've met them.

Tony: Yeah. It takes us awhile to get any traction. I'll give you that one. But let's do a head count here. Your brother, the demigod. A super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend. A second super soldier from another reality who sorta has a temper some times so I've heard. Charlotte, standing beside me who can lift a semi with his bare hands.

I wave at Loki and smirk under my mask.

Tony: A man with breathtaking anger management issues. A couple of master assassins and you, big fella.

Y/N: You managed to piss every single one of them off.

Loki: That was the plan.

Tony: Not a great plan. When they come and they will.

Tony walks over to Loki and walk behind him.

Tony: They'll come for you.

Loki: I have an army.

Tony: And we have a hulk.

Loki: And I thought the beast wondered off.

Tony: You're missing the point. There is no throne. There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us.

I stand beside Tony.

Y/N: But it's all on you.

Tony: Because if we can't protect the earth, you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it.

Loki walks over to us and stares at Tony.

Loki: How will your friends have time for me when there so busy fighting you?

Loki points his scepter at Tony's chest but it doesn't work due to the arc reactor in his chest.

Loki: This usually works.

Tony: Well performance issues, it's not uncommon.

Loki hits me with his scepter and I go flying back and hit the wall.

When I look back up I see Tony get thrown out of the glass.

Y/N: Tony!

I then see his armor go out of the glass.

I then run over and jump at Loki but he turns around and grabs me by my throat.

Loki: Now they'll fight you.

He goes to touch my chest with the scepter but I web his face and then I flip and kick him in the face and he stumbles back.

Loki: Gah. You pathetic arachnid.

I jump at him again but he hits me with his scepter and I go flying out of the tower.

I start falling as I put my hands behind my head.

Y/N: I should've stayed in bed.

Before I hit the ground I shoot out a web and then flip and land safely on the ground.

I contact Tony on comms.

Y/N: Tony, are you okay?

Tony: Yeah, I'm fine. We have company.

I look up in the sky and see the chitauri coming out of the portal.

Tony: Take out what you can until the others get here.

Y/N: On it.

I then run and web swing and go for the chitauri.

I land on one and start taking multiple aliens out.

They explode as I drop to the ground.

Y/N: Ah, Maximum effort.

I then run and start taking out more as I wait for the others.