Chapter 59: Avengers: Endgame Prologue

Hey everyone it's Y/N L/N back what's again to tell you all what's happened since Thanos snapped away half the world.

It's been five years since the snap and for the most part it's been hard for everyone to move on. Some more than others. Though it's fair to say that things will never get back to normal.

Some news about Peggy and I is that we're married now. We got married six months after the snap. It was tough because we couldn't have all our friends there but we still got married.

The day we got married, Peggy and I retired as superhero's. Peggy says it's because she just wants to be with me and I've said the same but for me it's because I couldn't bare to be Spider-Man knowing that I failed to stop Thanos. I haven't told Peggy this because I'm ashamed. I mean, how can I be a superhero if I couldn't even stop a Titan?

Well nine months after Peggy and I got married we had a daughter. We decided to name her Laura after Clint's wife because his wife and kids got snapped to and he became broken after it happened.

Clint appreciated that we named our daughter Laura but he still went off and became the vigilante known as Ronin. Natasha has tried bringing him back and I've helped a few times but he doesn't wanna be brought back.

Anyways the avengers that survived the snap have tried there best helping on earth and in space. Natasha and Steve lead them from the compound.

Well that's basically it for the main things. So now you are all caught up. Bye everyone.