Chapter 32: The Vision Is Born

Y/N's POV

After Tony and I go to Oslo we found out that Jarvis was our ally.

Then after we put him back together we  head to the avengers tower.

After arriving we find out that while Clint got Ultron's new body, Natasha was captured in the process.

Right now, Bruce, Clint and I are looking at the body when Tony walks in.

Bruce: Any word on Nat?

Tony: No. but she's alive or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it.

Tony walks over to us.

Clint: This is sealed tight.

Bruce: We're gonna need to access the program, break it down from within.

Tony turns to Clint.

Tony: Any chance Natasha might leave you a message outside the internet? Old school spy stuff?

Clint: There are some nets I can cast.

Clint then walks away.

Clint: Yeah, I'll find her.

Bruce: Y/N and I can work on tissue degeneration, if you could fry whatever operational system Cho implanted.

Tony: Yeah, about that.

Bruce and I look at Tony and we both knew what he's talking about.

Bruce: No.

Tony: You have to trust me.

Bruce: I kinda don't.

Tony tells us that Jarvis went underground, but his protocols never went away and he says that Ultron was scared of what Jarvis can do.

Bruce: So, wait you want us to help you put Jarvis into this thing?

Tony: No! Of course not. I wanna help you two put Jarvis into this thing.

I think about this for a minute and then I look at Bruce.

Y/N: Assuming that Jarvis' matrix can beat Ultrons?

Tony: Jarvis has been beating him from inside without knowing it. This is the opportunity. We can create Ultrons perfect self without the homicidal glitches he thinks are his winning personality. We have to.

Then Jarvis speaks up.

Jarvis: I believe it's worth a go.

Bruce: I'm in a loop! I'm caught in a time loop. This is exactly where it all went wrong.

Y/N: Tony's gotta point, Bruce. If we do this, If we don't, everyone will be saying the same thing. Heck, they're already saying it.

Bruce looks at Tony and I and groans.

Bruce: Fine! Okay, you better be right about this. Look at what happened the last time.

Tony: It won't turn out that way.

Bruce: It better not.

Then Bruce, Tony and I put our heads together and hopefully not mess up everything like we did before.

(Thirty Minutes Later)

So, Bruce, Tony and I are still working on putting Jarvis in the new body.

Tony: This framework is not compatible.

Y/N: Bruce, how's the coding coming?

Bruce: Genetic coding tower is at 97%

Bruce and I walk around the case.

Bruce: You've got to upload the schematic in the next three minutes.

???: I'm only gonna say this once.

The three of us look up and see Steve and Peggy with Wanda and Pietro Maximoff.

Tony: How about "Non-ce."?

Steve: Shut it down, Stark!

Y/N: Nope, sorry. Not gonna happen.

Steve: You don't know what your doing.

Bruce: And you do? The bitch ain't in your heads?

Wanda: I know your angry.

Bruce: Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade.

Peggy: Bruce, after everything that's happened...

Tony: It's nothing compared to what's coming!

After we all start shouting at each other, Pietro then runs through and pulls the plugs out.

Pietro: No, no, no. Go on. You were saying?

A bullet the comes up and shatters the glass of the floor where Pietro was standing on and he falls down.

Wanda: Pietro!!!

Tony: I'm rerouting the upload.

As Tony tries to do this, Peggy throws her shield at the computer and then he blasts Peggy back.

Steve then runs at Tony but I jump over the table and kick him down.

I turn around and see Thor come in and land on the cradle and summons lightning to hit the cradle.

Bruce: Wait!

Thor then hits the cradle with lightning.

A purple figure then breaks out of the cradle

The purple figure then goes at Thor but he grabs it and throws it through the glass